What did you do to your Cobra today?

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Well, I got my car a little over a week ago and the odomerter and tripometer wanst working so I pulled that out, replaced the gears in the cluster... then I traced out some wires for the gauges for the car... realized the did them wrong, so I ripped out those wires... pulled the radio out to check that wireing...

found an alarm in the car, so I ordered remotes...

Fixed a gas leak smell from under the hood...

I think thats it...

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
I drove both of mine today. The Mystic Cobra to pick up a brake bleeder kit and brake fluid so that I could bleed the brakes on the '95 Cobra. I've got a new master cylinder on its way (should be here tuesday) for the '95.
I'm going to wash and clay bar the '95 tomorrow and maybe wax it if I've got time.

351inside

Established Member
so you eliminate it? what you do to the pcv valve??? what coming out of the cylinderhead now???

Oh and i went to go check out my engine at the shop it looks like this
sorry for the crappy phone camera pic

12-26-09_1731.jpg

Last edited:

Chris.94GT

Established Member
I pulled off a BBK offroad H pipe and installed a Dr. Gas X-pipe (LOVE the new sound!), and put an Optima red top under the hood.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Figured I would let it run for a little bit today. Forgot about it, so it ran for about an hour...Ha.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
yesterday i installed my led 3rd brake light and put in my clear bumper reflectors. today i got my dyno sheet in the mail and went for a drive because it was almost 60 degrees.:beer:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
yesterday i swapped out my broken t-45 to a replacement t-45 in 9 hours, and today i did a 2 inch drop in the rear, but oculdnt get the stock struts out ahah...so another day i guess, and i raced a full bolt on/turbo wrx today and pulled it by one car on the hiway...feelsgood to be back

HandsomeRob

Established Member
My girlfriend gave me a BJ in my Cobra tonight. So today i had to clean up the mess. I also added a Cobra emblem to my Canton coolant tank! :)
Man i'm so drained!! Literally!! lmao

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
yesterday i installed my led 3rd brake light and put in my clear bumper reflectors. today i got my dyno sheet in the mail and went for a drive because it was almost 60 degrees.:beer:

Dyno sheet please, and also post pics of the 3rd LED..(I'm interested to see what it looks like)

Thank you!

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I did quite a bit yesterday, and this past Holiday weekend. I painted my side mirrors, spray tinted my front head lights and pulled off all my cobra emblems. I had ordered new emblems and primered those and sprayed them black. I then pulled off my fuel door, sanded it down to the bare metal, primered it, painted it gloss black and clear coated the end result. I then installed a red SVT emblem that I purchased from latemodelresto over the black fuel door.

Detailed the interior including shampooing the carpet, dressed the leather and started with my Porter Cable 7424 buffer back on the exterior. I buffed the hood, roof and front fenders.

Lastly, I waxed and sealed my black 18" cobras with Poor Boys wheel sealant (sick stuff) and dressed the tires with McGuires clear spray dressing. Damn, that sounds like alot more than I thought. Installed the 95 Rio Red cobra claw spoiler I bought off corral.net

Last edited:

fast_lane

Cobra Junkie
Established Member
Exhaust and Suspension Upgrade

I just finished installing some Ford Racing Shorty Headers & Bassani Exhaust. While I had the Cross Member out (to install those Headers) I upgraded the Suspension with a complete Bilstein BTS-7503 - Bilstein BTS Suspension Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com
The Brakes are also going to be upgraded Brembo 2000 Cobra R GT Big Brake Kit - Slotted Rotors (94-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Most of this stuff has been in boxes waiting to be installed for several months, until I got all the parts.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
man I wish I had a place to work on the Cobra in the winter, this time next year I should be looking at possible future homes though, a garage is #1 on my list

Users who are viewing this thread