What did you do to your Cobra today?

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
Well i pulled it out of the garage. Change all my bulbs over to leds (dash/license light, etc.) Washed it, waxed it, and went for a small cruise around town and down by the lake. It was a nice 70 degrees today. Gotta love the Winter time in Lake Havasu. Now im just gonna order up my alum. d/s, fr500 steering wheel and full length sub frame connectors. I need tires too ugh.

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
on Saturday i pulled the shifter out and put the cobra bob shifter gasket in on my TKO, made an extra gasket for the boot that goes over the shifter to help decrease vibration more and put rubber washers on the bolts that hold that down. Helped A LOT to reduce the horrible vibration noise.

fast_lane

Cobra Junkie
Established Member
Lots

I started out with just doing the Headers, but since I had the Crossmember Removed, I decided it was a good time to replace the Starter & Motor Mounts. And since I went that far, I went ahead and upgraded the Suspension.....:coolman:

Passenger Side Header Installed
Header_Installed_Passenger.jpg

Drivers Side Header Installed
Drivers_side_Header_Installed.jpg

Removed CrossMember (couldnt put a dirty Cross member back, so I had the local auto paint store make me up a couple cans to match the color)
Cross_Member_removed.jpg

svtcobralover

Established Member
Well my mother backed into the front driver side fender and bumper today and now I need to paint the front end of the car!!! ****KKK lol

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i did some massive weight reduction to my car today. i took out my entire system, 2 12's, two amps, and some wiring. i'd say i took out about 150lbs. i'm looking for something a little more practical and definately lighter as far as systems go. i sware the back of my car sits about an inch higher now.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
you seem so relaxed when you wrote that it cought fire. i would $hit myself.

The fire burned a hole in the tank and the coolant put the fire out. Not mcuh else I can do about it but replace the parts and go on believe me when my wife screamed it was on fire I was no where near relaxed lol and yes a little may have squeezed out. lol

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
The fire burned a hole in the tank and the coolant put the fire out. Not mcuh else I can do about it but replace the parts and go on believe me when my wife screamed it was on fire I was no where near relaxed lol and yes a little may have squeezed out. lol

That's ewwwy

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i'm looking for a new system and watching my car sit. still no corner lights.

update:

these just got delivered!

DSCN1744.gif

DSCN1745.gif

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
unwrapped the car today from the car cover, took it out since it hasnt been driven since thanksgiving, and before that the car sat since the end if August.

he loved the cold air but my tire sure didn't, couldnt give it any throttle as it just broke the tires loose, it was fun!!!!

I think i scared a small child and her dad in the parking lot as well, whoops i really wasn't even doing it on purpose, (well actually i was but i wasnt barely giving it gas lol)

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
it's funny when little kids are near my car when i start it up. it scares them pretty bad. i'm a dic* i know. cars are suppose to be she's not he's.

Users who are viewing this thread