What did you do to your Ford today?

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Think this is video I skimmed over before knocking it out. Harder than it should be, easy still to do.
Finally changed my cabin air filter. Thanks for the video, I really needed to see where those dam clips on the upper panel were located. Still felt like I was going to snap my CF panel in half but at least I knew where to apply pressure.

quad

Established Member
Shiba...never heard of her! hahaha

This is actually the 2nd set of amps I bought for my Truck...might remember I bought these with crypto profits a while back....just too big.(that's what she didn't say) So I down graded a bit and will still push these four 8" 900rms subs way too much...... .5ohms ;) But going for a clean looking system, clear and loud with plenty of bass. Decided to go with Sundown Audio SALT amps for this install...pictured are Crescendos.
Haha. Those Crescendo amps look intimidating! Are you pairing the stock speakers with that or upgrading those as well? Post some pics of it installed on the AMP rack that you posted higher up.

I drove the Cobra last night and yeah the music is only enjoyable at low speeds. The exhaust drone is just too overwhelming. I might look into sound deadening since I still want the loud exhaust.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Haha. Those Crescendo amps look intimidating! Are you pairing the stock speakers with that or upgrading those as well? Post some pics of it installed on the AMP rack that you posted higher up.

I drove the Cobra last night and yeah the music is only enjoyable at low speeds. The exhaust drone is just too overwhelming. I might look into sound deadening since I still want the loud exhaust.
Yeah I thought I was gonna snap mine also! Luckily this doesn't have to be done often!

Yeah they do...they are HUGE! Currently I have Hertz CK 6.5's front and back but I think I'm going to upgrade. Still debating on staying with Hertz or going Morel. I'm going to have to pull all the interior doors and sound deaden again. In the Mustang I ran JL Audio C2's and I don't reccomend anything less then the C3's if you ever go the JL route. I had the C3's in my truck and they were great.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
messed with it a little

DSCN2716.JPG

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
didnt set any of them on fire despite my desire to do otherwise.

The mach1 i swapped out the fuel system fuse holders, changed the ground that might have contributed to the melting. Put the drag pack on it and put it on the ground so I can roll it around the garage. Put all the trim pieces back where I was tracing/checking fuel system wiring.

blower went off to procharger since Im not sure WTF it's leaking.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I called my engine builder and asked WTF was going on with the rebuild. He has had the engine for over a year.
I don't even wanna get started on the luck I have had. I had my 04 Terminator fall off the face of the earth for 6 months. Only when I posted up on every Mustang Forum in the country did I get a bite that led to to me getting it back, damn near destroyed. But yeah...sorry about your luck and hope you get that taken care of..it's BS.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some of this is my fault. The track was shut down for a year due to Covid, like the virus can thrive in a tire smoke, race fuel environment...
So I was not to concerned for the first year. But this last 8 months has left me wondering what the F is going on.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Love the Let's Go Brandon sticker!!! And that tailgate is beyond awesome. I'm talking about the lettering on the dark gray paint. Stunning!
Thanks! I have hurt some feelings on the F150 forums it seems. Rather Liberal Site believe it or not.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I don't even wanna get started on the luck I have had. I had my 04 Terminator fall off the face of the earth for 6 months. Only when I posted up on every Mustang Forum in the country did I get a bite that led to to me getting it back, damn near destroyed. But yeah...sorry about your luck and hope you get that taken care of..it's BS.
Was it at a shop?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Was it at a shop?
Yeah, apparently that went under. One of two that I got caught in. My car with all the others got locked up in a storage facility and the doors closed. It was in Phoenix, Ar. Was getting a Ford Racing Long block installed. There was a thread on here about it years ago. Another shop took 22K, went under and I never got the car or the money. Took the guy to court, won. He started paying me back and I saw about 6 grand before he died of a coke overdose.

Users who are viewing this thread