mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
da279e84cde86a304a897b7615a8048a.jpg

76 F250 360, 4speed original paint

91 coupe, 93 coupe, 13 Gt, 76 Highboy
Nice! I have alot of memories with old Trucks...especially when I was stupid young...naturally. Built To Last!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Tired of looking at the rusty hitch hole. ;)
View attachment 1728228
Annnnnnd I'm changing it out. Can't take credit for the idea but I REALLY dig it. Ordered some Raptor RC rims and going to remove the flag portion of this hitch, drill and tap a hole in the center of it. Then run a bolt through the RC Raptor rim into the tapped hole. The Rim will be the hitch cover. Different...just wish it was the exact same rim my Raptor has but I'll keep looking.
RC.PNG

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
You did an awesome job with the polishing. What a difference! How many hours did it you on that one?
Bob, I have about 3 hours on the one side, with maybe another 30 min left.

Used 2000 wet to knock off the big stuff, then 3M Finesse it II, then 3M Perfect it. I use Wenols for any tar I find.

I have polished these before. The first time getting all the surface carbon off took a long time. But now this is my third time in 12 years (I think) and now there are easy to maintain. Mainly just to get the gold off them.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Maybe just the angle of the picture, but sure looks like you need a side drive door lift motor.

High lift tracks and a side mount opener are in the plans, but no rush. Those are 9' doors so I have more than 10' of clearance for the car.

The Saleen will go up high enough to work comfortably under it, and I can park my ranger under it to get all of our vehicles inside for bad weather if need be.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bob, I have about 3 hours on the one side, with maybe another 30 min left.

Used 2000 wet to knock off the big stuff, then 3M Finesse it II, then 3M Perfect it. I use Wenols for any tar I find.

I have polished these before. The first time getting all the surface carbon off took a long time. But now this is my third time in 12 years (I think) and now there are easy to maintain. Mainly just to get the gold off them.
That's not too bad, considering that polishing is time consuming. Those LTs are going to look great when they're installed.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
And done....I wish they were the same Raptor rims as mine but I'll keep looking. Had to remove the flag and stuck it on a cabinet in the garage, win. Then I had to saw zaw the base down so the edges were not sticking out around the tire. File it smooth, paint, clear...assemble. I did drill and tap the hole for the screw but ended up throwing some nuts on the backside anyhow for theft purposes. Not bad, different.
Hitch.jpg
Hitch2.jpg

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
This mornin, I pulled the right rear wheel off the Shelby, removed a nail, and performed a plug repair. Yesterday, I changed the oil for the second time since owning it.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This mornin, I pulled the right rear wheel off the Shelby, removed a nail, and performed a plug repair. Yesterday, I changed the oil for the second time since owning it.
Need to do the same to my Wife's Jeep's tire.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Found a couple few scratches while out for a little drive on Saturday, so the Mustang got some love on Sunday.View attachment 1728603
Beautiful! Love that body style! I think it is more American Muscle than the 15+ which I label more Euro Muscle. When the 5.0 came back out I took my flawless low mileage DSG 04 Mach1 and traded her in with the quickness. Do miss her...miss them all.
56086_10151309145530928_1408705650_o.jpg

13BlackGT

Established Member
Bought another 89 foxbody. 10 hour round trip. It is a pretty decent car with a fresh rebuild engine and good t5 and 3.73 gears. Runs great! It’s a vert, but for the price, couldn’t resist. Gt40p, B303, explorer intake,24lb injectors, new long tube headers and new flowmasters

5b0e5bf52d21e329d3522aeaf984d9d8.jpg

91 coupe, 93 coupe, 13 Gt, 76 Highboy

Users who are viewing this thread