What did you do to your foxbody mustang today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I did a search and never found this topic for the foxbody mustangs on here. I figured with all the 03-04 cobra and coyote swaps, why not?

Picture of my 90 ssp coupe I purchase from a member here this spring.

IMG_20191020_161502009_HDR_zpszqbiq1ak.jpg

I found a pair of seats this weekend. A little two drive. Pretty good shape, might eventually have them redone in black.
IMG_20191115_134058984_zpsanzdopev.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice thread OP. I’ve done nothing since putting it away two weeks ago. The drivers door lock switched died right before I put it away so it’s on the list. As well as getting the headliner re-done.

08eefb3de3744108713b91c4ebd55b4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! That's what wanted to do if I could have found them. Are they power?
Yup powered drivers seat. Pretty stoked, still want to find a rear seat. Don't really care what color, as I'd have those redone. Thought about taking the cobra seats out for a spare set for the cobra. But the whole interior in the 90 matches.
Nice thread OP. I’ve done nothing since putting it away two weeks ago. The drivers door lock switched died right before I put it away so it’s on the list. As well as getting the headliner re-done.

View attachment 1610015

Thanks, I figured it should be done. I really like your GT!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You should give me the driver's seat, it is better than the one in my Terminator lol.
LoL. I think my terminators drivers seat is a tad better condition than the 90's seat. It might be close though. If you had charcoal seats I'd trade!
Took mine to a car show just to check out some car's and ended up winning best looking mustang. I wasn't even in the show I was just park by the cars getting judged. I thought it was funny.
That's awesome! You truly do have a badass car though!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I needed to do something to mine today. Does that count?
I don't have a speed sensor on my silver car, because of that the car will stall after a long decell. Was going to try to tune it out toda . but woke up sick and couldn't get it done.

Lol, if I had charcoal they would be hard to get.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't have a speed sensor on my silver car, because of that the car will stall after a long decell. Was going to try to tune it out toda . but woke up sick and couldn't get it done.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Scott you should post up some pictures sometime. I've been hoarding pictures of your old car.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I am going to get my daughter to shoot it, when she does I will put up a link. Maybe I will have time befor I take it to the Turkey Rod Run Thanksgiving weekend .
PM me your email address and I will send you what I have next week.
Don't wait on me brother show those pictures.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yup powered drivers seat. Pretty stoked, still want to find a rear seat. Don't really care what color, as I'd have those redone. Thought about taking the cobra seats out for a spare set for the cobra. But the whole interior in the 90 matches.Thanks, I figured it should be done. I really like your GT!

Thanks Bdubbs, I really like that notchback. I remember you talking you’ve owned fox’s before, how does that one drive with the IRS in it?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Bdubbs, I really like that notchback. I remember you talking you’ve owned fox’s before, how does that one drive with the IRS in it?

Thank you. It drives pretty good, I replaced the outer tie rods up front and it tightened things up a bit. Overall it handles pretty good, I'd like it to be a little tighter if that makes sense. The cobra steering is much tighter, probably less worn parts.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thank you. It drives pretty good, I replaced the outer tie rods up front and it tightened things up a bit. Overall it handles pretty good, I'd like it to be a little tighter if that makes sense. The cobra steering is much tighter, probably less worn parts.

Probably, I know the racks are different, have you tried rack bushings? My Cobra has them and I think they help too.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably, I know the racks are different, have you tried rack bushings? My Cobra has them and I think they help too.

No, I thought about replacing them. I'll put that on the list for next year. I need to do motor mounts as well. I have energy suspension ones I'll be installing.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I honestly havnt looked But I do know the ones I did see were not cheap and one company wants $150 per belt to restitch them. I figured I’d give it a shot. There are a few videos on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread