What do I do

hdotis69

Established Member
I'm new to the lightning mods. I have 2001 L with a 4# upper, autologic chip, jdm throttle body, magna flow exhaust, and a few body mods. I'm just not happy with it. I need to know what kind of cold air kit I should get and what mass air should I get. I want to change the chip to a Diablo sport tuner and maybe have the supercharger ported and polished for better air flow. Do I need to change plugs and wires? What about injectors? Thanx for the help. I'm trying to learn this stuff. I believe if I do all of that I'll be happy with it.:rollseyes :idea: :shrug:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by hdotis69
I'm new to the lightning mods. I have 2001 L with a 4# upper, autologic chip, jdm throttle body, magna flow exhaust, and a few body mods. I'm just not happy with it. I need to know what kind of cold air kit I should get and what mass air should I get. I want to change the chip to a Diablo sport tuner and maybe have the supercharger ported and polished for better air flow. Do I need to change plugs and wires? What about injectors? Thanx for the help. I'm trying to learn this stuff. I believe if I do all of that I'll be happy with it.:rollseyes :idea: :shrug:

I doubt you have a 4lb upper pulley. Do you mean lower?
Have APTEN port the blower. They are the best.
The JLP CAI is a very nice piece.

Welcome aboard.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread