what do ya'll think? not bad for a truck?

GTPvsSVT

crunk
Established Member
The local speedway here is doing a "drifting and draggin'" wednesday night thing...Drag racing is on the front straight-a-way coming out of turn 4 to the start/finish line. The only car worth the match was a WRX STI...I beat him 4 out of 6 runs, with the first one being me not able to get traction, and the fourth one by literally 6 inches...the others, I killed him...
He was not stock from what I could hear and from what other people said...no one could believe a truck could outrun their "god"...too funny, If nothing else, there are several ricers running around down here with a little more respect for the 'ol ford emblem!!

Anyways, what I was wondering was if this was any great accomplishment or not...They don't have any timing device, but I was hitting about 85 mph when I was crossing the line. He was shifting out of fourth and I was just hittin' third. What times do you think I should expect when the real track (quarter mile) opens after Bike Week?

Thanks,
Kent

GTPvsSVT

crunk
Established Member
met a couple of guys over there...suprisingly welcoming to a new-comer and nice to boot...I look forward to getting some rematches with the STI...

kent

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Nice man, beating an STI is something to be proud of. I bet the guy was shocked huh. anyways good kill.

Users who are viewing this thread