• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

what do ya'll think? not bad for a truck?

Discussion in 'Road Kill Drive-Thru' started by GTPvsSVT, May 12, 2006.

1. GTPvsSVT

GTPvsSVT crunk Established Member

The local speedway here is doing a "drifting and draggin'" wednesday night thing...Drag racing is on the front straight-a-way coming out of turn 4 to the start/finish line. The only car worth the match was a WRX STI...I beat him 4 out of 6 runs, with the first one being me not able to get traction, and the fourth one by literally 6 inches...the others, I killed him...
    He was not stock from what I could hear and from what other people said...no one could believe a truck could outrun their "god"...too funny, If nothing else, there are several ricers running around down here with a little more respect for the 'ol ford emblem!!

Anyways, what I was wondering was if this was any great accomplishment or not...They don't have any timing device, but I was hitting about 85 mph when I was crossing the line. He was shifting out of fourth and I was just hittin' third. What times do you think I should expect when the real track (quarter mile) opens after Bike Week?

Thanks,
    Kent

2. 97 slowbra

97 slowbra Banned

Id say low 13's with a good 60ft

3. GTPvsSVT

GTPvsSVT crunk Established Member

met a couple of guys over there...suprisingly welcoming to a new-comer and nice to boot...I look forward to getting some rematches with the STI...

kent

4. SVTCOBRAKID

SVTCOBRAKID Active Member Established Member

Nice man, beating an STI is something to be proud of. I bet the guy was shocked huh. anyways good kill.

5. ford_racer

ford_racer King of SVTP Established Member

Nice job! Do you have any idea what your 60 ft was? I love looking at 60 fts.