What do you use for an intercooler temp gauge?

maoun

Established Member
yeah....a low temp autometer guage kinda works....in los angeles, it's okay....in cold weather you're kinda screwed

m.

Roush97

Established Member
Yeah I think the lowest mark any of their temp gauges have is 100 F. That would be fine once the intercooler is warmed up, and an oil temp gauge would work but I just want to know if there are any other possibilities out there before I spend my money on a gauge. I would also like the gauge to say water temp rather than oil temp., not a big deal but I would rather have it that way.

jezze269

Established Member
I saw a saleen at the dealership that had a 2 gauge pod on the dash and one of the gauges was an intercooler temp gauge.

Roush97

Established Member
Yeah I have seen those too. I thought they were autometer gauges but I can't find a similar gauge they sell. The reason I don't want to buy one of those is because they are over priced and it says Saleen on it, which my car is not.

Roush97

Established Member
Jeg's sells those gauges. It says they go from 70 to 250 F. It costs about $65 for the gauge and sender. The only problem is that the boost gauge they sell is $126!!! I would like to keep the gauges matching, I already have a phantom boost gauge. I wonder why the boost gauge is so expensive?

Users who are viewing this thread