What does everyone do for a living?

Hoosier Daddy

TampaRacing
Established Member
I'm just a youngin so I don't have a high paying job lol. I work at AAP and do freelance graphic design.

If you can list what you do and some info on it. Curious to see what everyone here does for a living. :beer:

Hoosier Daddy

TampaRacing
Established Member
I'm not usually big on saying this but search, this has been covered several times. Your thread will die a quick death.

I searched and everytime it couldn't find any matches. The search feature sucks because you have to be specific as hell or it wont even run the search.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Provide combat assault helicopter support and helo close air support, low altitude and high speed flight, target search and acquisition, reconnaissance by fire, multiple weapons fire support, point target attack of threatening armor, attack helicopter fire support and fire support coordination for aerial and ground forces during amphibious operations and subsequent operations ashore.

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Medical x-ray engineer, a fancy way of saying "xray machine mechanic." Install, repair, calibrate, and fill out all the regulatory paperwork on xray machines in hospitals.

Jim Snover

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Welder/Cast Iron Repair Tech.

I weld, and metal stitch cast iron parts. Alot of the things people think they can throw out, we fix. We also sell the best thread inserts(Hard anodized aluminum) for ford heads.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
:nono:
Provide combat assault helicopter support and helo close air support, low altitude and high speed flight, target search and acquisition, reconnaissance by fire, multiple weapons fire support, point target attack of threatening armor, attack helicopter fire support and fire support coordination for aerial and ground forces during amphibious operations and subsequent operations ashore.

HELL YEA!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Systems Engineer:) Play with a lot of networking equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread