What EMAIL program you using?

boatcop1

Established Member
Yahoo just closed my acount because it was hacked. What is a good free email program out there to start over with?

txyaloo

Established Member
Program or website? They're two different things.....

I use Outlook and Gmail.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Outlook and both gmail and hotmail.

Work we use some shitty quickmail on our macs, it sucks fat chode along with osx.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

JasonSnake

Established Member
I can't stand Outlook 2010. Much prefer all of the Office 2003 products.

I suppose. I actually have never used it. But from what I've read, it is much more compatible with Gmail then '07 and below.

When you delete an item in '07, it never really does. It just remove the category label from the mail item and ends up in limbo, not the trash folder.

There's an option in 2010 to fix this and now adds the trash label to deleted items so that way they actually get deleted.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
gmail, yahoo, and hotmail. Multiple Gmail accounts due to school, personal, work etc. Nice thing about gmail is its pushed to my phone automatically since its android. Gmail and android work really seemlessly together. Along with the fact I can jump between accounts super easy.

JasonSnake

Established Member
A major advantage of using Outlook with GMail is you can put actual pictures in the body of the email whereas in GMail or any other email website will not. They end up as attachments.

1996SVT

Established Member
I started with AOL and it's familiar to me so I'm still there. Everyone I know is flocking to Google. Must be good.
I use Google Chrome as my web browser. Best ever!

Users who are viewing this thread