What ever happened to Evolution Perf?

Willie

Established Member
They are still listed as a supporting vendor. I asked a question on their sub-forum 11 months ago and there's been no action since. What happened to them? Should not they be removed??

Willie

Established Member
In the early years, i.e. 2007 - 2009, they used to post video clips, "Fastest Shelby in the 9's", 8's, 7's, etc. I know they had a lot of business. Lately, they've been quiet but I assume they, like every other dealer, has moved on to the current generation cars. BUT I read somewhere that they may have run into legal issues (with tunes maybe?)... not sure. Obviously, I cannot call them to ask but maybe some here has had some experiences with them. That is why I asked on this forum.

Be that as it may, I was able to obtain one of their old tunes for a 2008 and was sufficiently curious to datalog many hours of many, many PIDs to get an idea if their tunes were sufficiently "different" from others. I was mainly interested if they were ignoring safety parameters for the sake of going faster.

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Brian definitely had a close call there. Surprising after how smooth his car got down the track off the trailer the other day. Guess they turned the wick up a little and got too much of a bite.

Bad Company

Established Member
LOL

Yes, nobody wants my opinion of those crooks.

Brian was lucky, unfortunately the thought of being out front was over riding the brain. After he got the front end back on the ground he pedaled the throttle 3 times in that video and totally blew the tires away with a rear suspension that was already upset from the wheel stand in the first place. He wasn't in a race, he was qualifying and not only did he came close to taking himself out, but the other guy in the other lane too. All for a run that already didn't mean anything any longer. Fortunately nobody got hurt

Users who are viewing this thread