What Forced Inductions for 05 GT

Deanpug

Established Member
What is the best system for the 05 Mustangs. I am ready to leave the terminator scene for awhile and would like to try SC'ing the 05 GT. Streetability is important as this car will be for sale at some point. Hearing good things about the Saleen Blower. Would like to get max power on 93 octane. Thanks to all for your info:
Dean

Wizard_Khaled

I know you would of heard this but why not go with a turbo setup?
I don't recon any being available at the time but you can custom one up..

if I may, why did you sell the snake?

Deanpug

Established Member
There are several out! ATI I believe, Saleen sells a Roots style and Pro charger also has one.

I am just ready to try something different. I have bought and sold and enjoyed over 11 terminators in the last 2 years.

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
Deanpug said:
There are several out! ATI I believe, Saleen sells a Roots style and Pro charger also has one.

I am just ready to try something different. I have bought and sold and enjoyed over 11 terminators in the last 2 years.
ATI is Procharger. They have the best of the best for the new '05 3v assembly. I'd go with them for now.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
I'm not wild about blowers on the 05's, that's why I got nitrous. If I had to choose a blower I would get the KB.

TRBO VNM

TheMoonRulez#1 said:
There is a vid in the pics and vids buffet of a guy running an 11.3 with a Kenne Bell.

that is probably Eric up in PA. He was partners with my tuner at the time of that. IT was the first KB 05 out there. they got the first kit and it was on 2 Guys Garage.

Users who are viewing this thread