What happen to Joe???

04cobracop

Established Member
I haven't heard or read any post about Joe's TTGT in a long time. The last thing I read was that he was waiting on new larger Turbo's and his new motor had already been installed. Just wondering what was going on with his awesome vehicle. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

slowoh3cobra

Banned
1380 was the latest with no nitrous on the new turbos...they have been testing out different tires for the right hook, and have not completed the bigger intake piping and maf yet to achive thier 1500rwhp goal

fr03cobra

Established Member
I saw it up at the shop (HP) last sunday after they finished my cobra. it's soooo sweet.

slowoh3cobra

Banned
He has been having trouble locating race gas...he has it on 100 octane for the time being, just boosting off the wastegate springs at 22lbs...which is right at 900rwhp..with the boost controller off...He has a few races comming up with some bikes...and part 2 of the video should be out in the next month or so

slowoh3cobra

Banned
1453 with small shot of nitrous, 1380, without,

new turbos GT-40's
numbers achieved around 30lbs of boost

And to those who may be wondering, the new M&H 335 Drag Radials, Are able the make all the 1380 hook up in all of 2nd gear
The Hoosier road race 315's are able the hook up in 3rd on a warm night

Last edited:

Black86

Established Member
I talked to the guys building the car at SEMA, that was back in the first week of November, over 5 months ago, there has got to be more progress than the same old dyno numbers from before Christmas?!? What about the new video that was supposed to come out?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
MaCaNs said:
why does everyone hate Leo?

He ripped a ton of people off and gave them all the same old bullshit excuses over and over again. The little punk bastard was putting turbos on his ride and his girlfriend's ride. He was ripping people off to pay for it all.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
MaCaNs said:
How was he ripping people off? Please explain.

Do you not browse here much or something?

It was a HUGE drama on this forum for quite a while. Go run an advanced search on LEOGSVT username and you'll find the thread.

Basically he was charging several people for the same item that wasn't available. He ripped off like a dozen people. He's a 19-year old punk kid who got beyond his means and resorted to lying and stealing. I hope that the people who were ripped off filed charges against him for fraud.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
so Joe, the owner of the most badass GT, is LeoGSVT?

im pretty sure ive seen Joe on here as JoeTT or something to that effect

Users who are viewing this thread