What is a good handheld shower head?

rborden

Established Member
Since you guys seem to know what the good stuff is and where to get it, what is a quality handheld shower head?

No need to break the bank but a budget of $150 - $250 should suffice.

Brushed nickel finish please.

Pic to show what I’m looking for.
0bea9c5ab2631d0426c63055724db78b.jpg

Blown 89

Established Member
If you search the internet there are individuals that sell shower heads that don't have flow restrictors. I don't know what shower heads I have in the house at this point but I'm glad I went that route. I use less water with them ironically.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
This is a good thread. I've got a water pik (I think), that's pretty old, but all of the new ones have the restrictors built into them and you can't just break them out with needle nose anymore.

I ended up hogging out a new one of them with a drill but it still wasn't good enough so I just put in the guest bath.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Funny you mention shower heads...

I just bought a "new to me" house and one of the first things I noticed while doing the initial walk through was the really weird shower head in the master shower. I made a mental note that it would need to be replaced.
After the first shower I decided to be buried with this shower head.

Really dumb looking and cheap as hell, but dude... Best head ever.

quad

Established Member
Picked up a Waterpik shower head at Costco about a month ago for $29. It was on sale. Nothing fancy. I am sure there are many other shower heads that are better but it works great and has quite a few settings on it.

quad

Established Member

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Just make sure it is long enough to get up under your balls and ass cheeks. Definitely my favorite part of having a handheld shower head at our new place.

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Since you guys seem to know what the good stuff is and where to get it, what is a quality handheld shower head?

No need to break the bank but a budget of $150 - $250 should suffice.

Brushed nickel finish please.

Pic to show what I’m looking for.
0bea9c5ab2631d0426c63055724db78b.jpg

Ask your wife, she'll know. And if she doesn't, I bet you she has a friend that does. ;)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I picked up this one a few months ago when the old one split at the threaded fitting. Flow and pressure is really good and the threaded fitting is metal which I wanted after the old one cracked. I would buy it again.

Hmmm, I like that. We have a fixed shower head and way too often I'm wanting something that is handheld so I don't have to move around in circles. That one would fit the bill while providing for a semi rain-shower head.

96dreamer

Established Member

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Let us know how you like it - looks elaborate. Amazon like does not work btw.

Weird. Try this one:

LINK

It'll be delivered sometime today but I might not get around to installing it until this weekend.

EDIT: Site software keeps trying to convert the Amazon URL to a media post, but since there's nothing there, you get a blank space that does nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread