what is the best line lock to go with?

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
hey,

as the title suggests, what is the best line lock to go with for our trucks? easiest to install and has all the needed piping, fittings and wiring??

Any info would be great!!

Thanks,
Sean

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
as the title suggests, what is the best line lock to go with for our trucks? easiest to install and has all the needed piping, fittings and wiring??

Research and decide for yourself which brand line-lock you prefer. Asking opinion based questions will result in opinion based answers. Most if not all kits will require you to purchase the plumbing separate.

I'd look on eBay for one though. I bought a new-in-box Hurst Roll Control off eBay for $91 shipped saving me about $30. Summit has a kit (part# is SUM-G3904) with all the lines and fittings you'll need to install the line-lock. I paid $37 for it including the shipping cost.
Summit SUM-G3904 - Summit® Staging Lock Installation Kits - summitracing.com

Decide where you want to mount it. DMR makes a nice bracket to mount the solenoid to that bolts to the master cylinder if you want it visible.
line_lock_bracket

Otherwise, mount it as done in SWT's "How To." This is how I mounted mine as well.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...lding-your-own-line-lock-installing-pics.html

busakiller

Established Member
i just installed a TCI. easy install, works great. by the time i got done buying the fittings, it only came out to $100 as well.

Last edited:

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
The PSP kit was made as a direct kit for the Lightning. Not sure if JDM has any left. They bought up Sal's stock when he closed PSP.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread