What is the fastest M6 coyote on drag radials????

Benchracer

Established Member
I ran a 9.98@138mph back in June. Had some bugs to work out and think Im finally ready to turn the power up. I would really like to run 9.7 or quicker on radials with a 6spd before putting bias ply tires on and hitting it hard. Was just curious on what the record was? Maybe give me something to shoot for. :banana:

Darufe

Established Member
What kinda street radials ya got and what size??
No prep at the local track but I cant get my mt street radials to hook for the life of me... 4k rpm = spin all day
3.8k rpm = bog down to a crawl
Both end up giving me 2-2.1 60 foot times :/

Benchracer

Established Member
275/60/15 MT pro's. 1.54 60" time. With a stick, you really have to slip the clutch if you run radial tires

Last edited:

toomnymods

Established Member
wish we had more people that had balls to race the way the car was meant to be driven.. I really have no desire to ever go to the track and just push the gas and steer.. I really look up to those who care to take a challenge and say screw the "norm" and want to push the limits on something "outside of the box"

Darufe

Established Member
Ive mamaged some runs with clutch slippage to leave the line decently...but then I have slipage when boost kicks in and have to let off bad. (My tune is completely screwed atm though and pushing way harder at say 70% throtle then 100%)

And no prep at this stupid track really doesnt help :( fml

nosscort

Established Member
Na stock mt-82 and bolt ons I have gone 11.49@122 , And 11.42-@122 on nt555r on a 18" wheel setup. No weight removal on a premium with every option except glass roof.. Not the fastest but with some weight out and big and little setup I think a low 11 possibly a 10 sec time slip is possible on bolt ons

DSargent09

Established Member
If the stock MT82 could hold more power I would have stuck with it. My 2012, and 13 were MT, but I wanted something that could hold boost power for a bit so I went auto this time.

Also bracket racing is almost impossible in a MT

Users who are viewing this thread