What kind of 93’ cobra collectables do you have?

scootro

Established Member
Dealer brochures.

Model cars.. “like the gmp models”

Factory ford repair manuals from 1993

Any other printed collectables?????

I’m just curious of what’s out there to collect for our cars…

Thanks,
Scooter

kcp203

Established Member
What have I collected? Hmmm...

Full NOS exhaust system, NOS floor mats, Cobra computer, brake master cylinders, rear calipers, rotors, emblems.

No money left for models.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
scootro said:
Dealer brochures.

Model cars.. “like the gmp models”

Factory ford repair manuals from 1993

Any other printed collectables?????

I’m just curious of what’s out there to collect for our cars…

Thanks,
Scooter

just my 93 cobra

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I have the 12 page brochure, the two sided brochure, the letter and certificate from SVT telling me the number of my car, and the plastic Revell model. I have not put the model together yet because I am afraid I will mess it up. :D

scootro

Established Member
93_Snake said:
I have the 12 page brochure, the two sided brochure, the letter and certificate from SVT telling me the number of my car, and the plastic Revell model. I have not put the model together yet because I am afraid I will mess it up. :D
What is the 12 page brochure?? Does it just specifically just show the 93 cobra or all of the production mustang of 1993??

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I have:
93R Poster (team member appreciation poster)
93R/95R/00R svt poster
93 Cobra Poster (double sided)
Revell Model
12 Page Brochure
Double Sided Brochure (dealer handout)
Several SVT Certificates
SVT "owner" Letter
Several "SVT Enthusiast" that cover the 93 Cobra & 93R
Various 1993 Magazines that tested the 93 Cobra
Bob Bondurant brochure that came with the 93 Cobra
Various "NOS" 93 Cobra specific parts
Ford 1993 Mustang repair manual
SVT merchandise(hats, shirts, etc)

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
I have the thick rectangular cardboard full color Dealer Showroom '93 Cobra Display from the Dealership that I bought my car from. It's about 4 feet high (maybe 3...it's under my matress for safe keeping and to keep it flat). The friggin thing is huge. I'm going to get it framed and glassed to hang in my shop. I'll upload a couple of pics when I get home from work.

I also have the dealer promo VCR tape of the red '93 Cobra and the red '93 Lightning that was run at the dealer too. The one with Jackie Stewart. If anyone wants a dvd copy shoot me a PM and I'll convert it and send you a copy.

blown...

Last edited:

NEOH1

Established Member
I have the original one page brochure on the Cobra and the SVT certificate.

Also, I picked up a clock off E-bay with the red '93 Cobra on a blue background. :burnout:

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
[QUOTE='93blownCOBRA]I have the thick rectangular cardboard full color Dealer Showroom '93 Cobra Display from the Dealership that I bought my car from. It's about 4 feet high (maybe 3...it's under my matress for safe keeping and to keep it flat). The friggin thing is huge. I'm going to get it framed and glassed to hang in my shop. I'll upload a couple of pics when I get home from work..[/QUOTE]

A couple of those sold on ebay last year.

One was just the big display sign and it had a small amount of water damage at the bottom. It sold for ~ $450

The other was a two piece set, the display sign plus another "roof mount sign" that was to be sat on top of a Cobra while in the showroom. The set was perfect and it brought nearly $1000

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
WOW! Didn't know that. Mine is in almost prefect condition. Doesn't matter though...I'd never sell it. That poster as well as my Cobra will probably follow me to my grave one day...LOL!

BTW - I had some personal stuff come up so I have been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. I have converted that video to DVD (300 MB) and the people that sent me a request with an address will be recieveing theirs shortly. If anyone else wants one I won't mind sending you one.

Thanks guys

blown...

scootro

Established Member
[QUOTE='93blownCOBRA]I have the thick rectangular cardboard full color Dealer Showroom '93 Cobra Display from the Dealership that I bought my car from. It's about 4 feet high (maybe 3...it's under my matress for safe keeping and to keep it flat). The friggin thing is huge. I'm going to get it framed and glassed to hang in my shop. I'll upload a couple of pics when I get home from work.

I also have the dealer promo VCR tape of the red '93 Cobra and the red '93 Lightning that was run at the dealer too. The one with Jackie Stewart. If anyone wants a dvd copy shoot me a PM and I'll convert it and send you a copy.

blown...[/QUOTE]can you describe what the video is about???

is it them describing the cobra and lightnings details??

Users who are viewing this thread