What made you buy a Mach instead of a Termi

LITTLEMAGS

Established Member
looks...hood, shaker, the interoir. SOLID axle.....was a big thing for me since i drag race..

ttk53

Established Member
I run 9.90s on 13 psi shortshifting at 5800 RPMs , whats your point that the Cobra is slower ?Just the fact that the cobra is doing it on stock engine and stock power adder
The lights were replaced by Stangmods , so no more condensation .
Carbon fibre is weight reduction paint it to match the car, oh and the pins are so that the hood doesnt blow off Then remove the latch saves weight, see some of us dont run 14s at less then a 100 . So we need the pins because the latch just wont cut it at 150 .

But i guess you wouldnt know that ! You need to stop typing and surfing the net and figure out how to drive that car . Dont talk to me about other peoples cars either . Grow some balls ang go gigure it out for yourself . HAHA

I think you keep refering to the 15.7@98 in my sig and that was put there as a joke. Will it ever go 9's ..NOPE. not gonna hack up my cobra with a cage and solid. BUT if I wanted to spend the money it could ga faster than "your Mach" Cause in the end all it takes is money.

OH by the way my dad could beat up your dad

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Alas! You got me.... :shrug:

pho_bhiznach 1, ZYBORG 3 :fart:

See you did it again. I guess that your home schooling has failed you yet again...

And where are the 3 times you got me???

thats what i am curious about.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
looks...hood, shaker, the interoir. SOLID axle.....was a big thing for me since i drag race..

I can agree with that..I plan to remove the IRS in my Cobra and install it in the Mach so I can get the solid in the Cobra. Def a great aspect of the Mach:beer:

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
Looks, I love the shaker hood! always gets the look, where i live have many many cobras, and the car shows and stuff. but dont ever see a MACH 1 with a VORTECH! that gets attention around my parts

I wanted a terminator, but then found mine with a Vortech SQ, wheels, lowered with Bilstein on all four corners with 40k miles on here. Few other good mods, Perfect, power in the 430 rwhp range.
I also wanted a AUTO, hard to find in a terminator, they are there but hard to find.

But I may get my terminator, I have a bearing issue, long time use i think of blower, so im looking at getting a terminator engine and swap it out.!!!!!!! I will have the cool MACH look and the Cobra internals i have the combine best of both cars and be waxing all Z06's in my area code.

Last edited:

Linthemup

Established Member
Oh, Im on the right website Mr. mismatching carbon fiber, red lettering/wires and projector headlamps. :lol1:

I guess now you proceed to tell me on how your car is superior to mine also, lol, have fun convincing yourself on that one. :lol1:

Dude i dont have to convince myself of anything .
You couldnt give me that POS of yours . You have a lot of balls calling me ricer with the black accents , hood , and rear spoiler . Wow it up with the ugly black rims . From a dig or a roll your just another Chevy loser . Because we all know you dont know how to drive for sh!t . Just another wannabe .

I think you keep refering to the 15.7@98 in my sig and that was put there as a joke. Will it ever go 9's ..NOPE. not gonna hack up my cobra with a cage and solid. BUT if I wanted to spend the money it could ga faster than "your Mach" Cause in the end all it takes is money.

OH by the way my dad could beat up your dad

Didnt have to hack up my car for a cage . All electronics work and the rear seat is still in tact . My kids go on long drives just like the first day i bought it . Ford was smart enough to put a solid axle in the car during production .

Money and someone that knows how to drive ! :lol1:

need it

Established Member
when done up right the mach1 is just a better looking car!!!!! if ford did a forged internal drag package for 2,500 more it wouldn't even be close....

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude i dont have to convince myself of anything .
You couldnt give me that POS of yours . You have a lot of balls calling me ricer with the black accents , hood , and rear spoiler . Wow it up with the ugly black rims . From a dig or a roll your just another Chevy loser . Because we all know you dont know how to drive for sh!t . Just another wannabe .

Didnt have to hack up my car for a cage . All electronics work and the rear seat is still in tact . My kids go on long drives just like the first day i bought it . Ford was smart enough to put a solid axle in the car during production .

Money and someone that knows how to drive ! :lol1:

LOL, you are funny calling my car a pos.... you do realize that 9 out of 10 people (not on a bleeding Ford blue website) would pick my car over yours. Comparing your car to mine is like comparing a mule(you) to an Arabian horse(me), yeah you might be able to pull harder but your out classed buddy!

About the chevy looser and not being able to drive for shit, Ill show you how shitty I drive on the next thread I will soon open up where Im going up against a whipple cobra.. lol... ... :loser:

Last edited:

need it

Established Member
LOL, you are funny calling my car a pos.... you do realize that 9 out of 10 people (not on a bleeding Ford blue website) would pick my car over yours. Comparing your car to mine is like comparing a mule(you) to an Arabian horse(me), yeah you might be able to pull harder but your out classed buddy!

About the chevy looser and not being able to drive for shit, Ill show you how shitty I drive on the next thread I will soon open up where Im going up against a whipple cobra.. lol... ... :loser:

I THINK WITH ALL THE MONEY HE HAS IN THAT MACH1 IF HE REALLY WANTED A VETTE HE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE..DON'T YOU THINK???:bash:

Linthemup

Established Member
I THINK WITH ALL THE MONEY HE HAS IN THAT MACH1 IF HE REALLY WANTED A VETTE HE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE..DON'T YOU THINK???:bash:

No doubt about it . With a bult motor and a twin set-up .

But defenitely not running 13 at less then a 100 . My stock Mach back in the day would put that thing to shame .

Wow he beat up on a Cobra , so he states . Big deal , probably just another guy that cant drive .

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
No doubt about it . With a bult motor and a twin set-up .

But defenitely not running 13 at less then a 100 . My stock Mach back in the day would put that thing to shame .

Wow he beat up on a Cobra , so he states . Big deal , probably just another guy that cant drive .

Actually he is a pretty decent driver. He hangs with alot of shit he shouldnt. Including the Whippled cobra he beat yesterday. So keep fist pumping and telling everyone they cant drive? Not everyone lives their lives a 1/4 mile at a time big guy! Anybody can get good with enough seat time :kaboom:

Wow this thread turned to shit!

Last edited:

Linthemup

Established Member
Actually he is a pretty decent driver. He hangs with alot of shit he shouldnt. Including the Whippled cobra he beat yesterday. So keep fist pumping and telling everyone they cant drive? Not everyone lives their lives a 1/4 mile at a time big guy! Anybody can get good with enough seat time :kaboom:

Wow this thread turned to shit!

Street racing is illegal and just plain stupid . Some of us do it legally at the track where it is safe for everyone . No , not everyone can get good either !

But if you or Zyborg want to run the 1/4 mile . Ill be more then happy to show you what a POS ricer looking Mach can do . :lol:

Last edited:

Chances50

Established Member
I dont own either but Im planning for a Mach to be my next mustang, I personally like the looks of the Mach better, Cobras are badass and Id love to have one but the Mach fits my style/taste alot more. I love how the mach has the aluminum block, and solid rear, its more of a drag racers car IMO.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Street racing is illegal and just plain stupid . Some of us do it legally at the track where it is safe for everyone . No , not everyone can get good either !

But if you or Zyborg want to run the 1/4 mile . Ill be more then happy to show you what a POS ricer looking Mach can do . :lol:

Calm down killer! No doubt your cars faster than mine, and your twice my age, I sure hope you can beat me at the track, you probably had more seat time when I had diapers on then I do now. And thats fine, my cars not a track car.

And when we race, we race on completly open side roads, no traffic...only people in danger are ourselves. Watch one of our videos if you dont believe me!

dark-knight

Established Member
^^ agreed..lol

we race on the streets too, only cause are closest track is alittle over an hour away. but like said above, were completely alone out there with everyone's safety on mind.

Users who are viewing this thread