What New Phone

jrandy

Established Member
Well, the time has come to change from Verizon to ATT. With that, I have to get a new phone.

I used to be an android user years ago, then jumped ship to an iPhone (currently iPhone 5).

I have been thinking of going back to android, but have no clue what phones to look into.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Wait for iphone 6 about a month and change away

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wait. If you like your iPhone there's rumors now coming more true of a 5.5" version. It's almost fall so expect a note4 to drop as well.

I've literally lost all interest in phones so whenever my current S3 dies I'll be getting whatever is out and cheap.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
My current HTC One has been the most trouble-free phone I've owned, ever. I usually keep phones for years at a time, this time it will be because I actually like it!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I'm still rocking a Galaxy Nexus with a battery the size of a proton pack.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely wait until the iPhone 6 is launched. The larger size and new OS might be killer. If not, you'll have other excellent (Android) choices.

colin450

Established Member
I've had an upgrade for a little while and I loved my Galaxy S4 at first. But, between the freezing, and losing service then not coming back till I restart, I'm ready to switch back to the iPhone. I just want a good phone that works all the time. Had much better luck with my old iPhone 5.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I still love my MotoX. I dunno if they have a new version of that out yet. Simple, small, and good battery.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I've had the S5 for a few months now and love it.

The Razor Maxx that I had traded in for this phone was AWESOME for about 20 months, then it shit the bed hard and I couldn't wait to get rid of it. Even when I traded it in after 2 years of use I could still go 3 days without charging the battery.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
If you like Apple, wait for the iPhone 6. If you want an Android, the two Samsungs are what I would check out. Note 3 and GS5 or you could wait for the Note 4 like I am.

Users who are viewing this thread