what price for this cobra?

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
It does look clean.
Me personally wouldn't spend more then $17,500
The only thing hurting it is the mileage but then again your buying the car not the mileage
The price is up there most likely because of the dealer

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
kinda high miles, but looks very clean.
Maybe 17,000 or so?

(I hate when retailers put on so much tire shine that it looks like it was applied with a trowel.)

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
If it was privately owned, I wouldn't want to pay over 17,500. But theirs always a premium once u get it from a dealer. So in this case I wouldn't wanna pay more than $19,000 total for it. Good luck!!

Cobra03SC

Established Member
His price isnt that outrageous. I wouldn't pay that for it but i can bet there are some that still would, and thats why the cobra prices are still thriving.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Theres nothing special about that car besides a nice wash/wax job and good quality pics in a fancy shop background.

If its stock for the most part (which it looks to be) pass and keep looking buddy. Theres nicer with more mods to be had for equal price or less. Not considering mileage.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I'd spend 19 on it if I had it. A dealer in my area wanted 27 for a redfire with 56000. So 19 sounds fair

Do you live near a military base? That's a a** raping with no lube.

Back in 2010 I looked at a Red Fire vert that was at a local dealership outside the main gate of Camp Lejeune. This particular dealership was known for being shady and screwing young Marines. The car was clean but not without imperfections AND it had around 60k, which is not an issue but did not reflect the 31,000 price tag. I politely declined and told the salesman(who told me it was a stage 3 cobra. . .)that was around the price of a brand new cobra, back in 2003. I kept an eye on the car and around a week later it sold. I couldn't imagine 10k in negative equity on a used car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread