what shop do you trust in San Diego for a clutch....

doubleblack

Established Member
My time to work on cars is getting less and less since my work is getting intense... so I'm opting to have a shop do a simple clutch job for me...what shop in San Diego would you trust to do work on your car? Up until now I've done all the work to my car, but in the interest of time, I'm thinking of having a shop do it this time...

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
It's a pretty easy job. Divided and I just did a TOB replacement and are going to do a clutch swap here in the next couple weeks. We can do it in my garage, if you want. Just shoot me a PM. I'm in tierrasanta (2 exits up from mission valley off the 15). We should be able to do it in short order.

Last edited:

doubleblack

Established Member
I really appreciate that, I may shoot you a PM....did you guys use a lift or jackstands?

Although, out of curiosity, I'd still like to know if there are shops out there these days that are trusted....

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I really appreciate that, I may shoot you a PM....did you guys use a lift or jackstands?

Although, out of curiosity, I'd still like to know if there are shops out there these days that are trusted....

Jackstands. It's actually not a hard job. A lot easier than I thought.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Yeah it's an easy job don't be afraid to tackle it with someone who knows their stuff is helping. GL

Users who are viewing this thread