What should I expect to pay?

HeyNow!

Established Member
Wanting to buy a new car for the wife & kids (i hate her 06 Jetta). After looking at a Fiesta ST, they're just too small for our needs.

I'm now looking at picking up a Focus ST, but wasn't sure what I can reasonably expect price wise off of MSRP. I priced it out on ford.com, and come in at around $28-29k MSRP for the ST3 package w/o sunroof.

I'm also strongly thinking about having to order one if that makes a difference. I really only want the blue (I find mostly black, white, and silver at the dealerships here in NC).

I should qualify for the $500 military appreciation credit, and I'll have to look what sort of incentives ford has on the focus, but what is a good price (including tax, title, reg, and delivery) I should try to get down to before applying any incentives/credits?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences/knowledge on the subject.

mgmustang1

Established Member
from jersey to maryland no ford dealer would come down that low let alone taxes,title,reg. don't know where some of these deals are coming from. every ford dealer had me walking out with my checkbook in hand and a 815 credit score.:shrug:

HeyNow!

Established Member
Hey all,

I ended up getting a 14' PB ST3 w/moonroof and wheels for $24.1K after $3250 in rebates/incentives from Ford. $25.5k even OTD w/TTL and doc fee. With their crazy $499 doc fee, it works out to $141 under invoice before the $3250 in rebates/incentives were applied. Just under $3400 below vehicle invoice with incentives. Tax was $821, while title and license together was $81. I'm in NC. No trade in. MSRP was $30,270.

HeyNow!

Established Member
sales tax was included. 6% here in FL

Moonroof and Rado wheels?

i notice a lot of people on here and other forums leave out a lot of information that is relevant for future buyers.

There are so many variables (state tax, dealer doc, amount of incentives, trade in, options, etc.) from one purchase to another that a simple one liner about someone's OTD price literally means nothing to a future buyer looking for a negotiating position.

Fast Willy

Established Member
It has the moonrood, and I believe just the normal wheels. Here is a pics

20140609_164438_zpsrprorsph.gif

ST3 so leather recaro's, navi, moonroof. I did receive $1500 in equity for my trade in that I rolled over into the payment as well but came $0 out of pocket. Any more questions I'd be happy to answer about my situation.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
It has the moonrood, and I believe just the normal wheels. Here is a pics

20140609_164438_zpsrprorsph.gif

ST3 so leather recaro's, navi, moonroof. I did receive $1500 in equity for my trade in that I rolled over into the payment as well but came $0 out of pocket. Any more questions I'd be happy to answer about my situation.

Nice, what sort of real world mpg are you seeing?

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Good info. Dealer here is telling me $25,364 (window is $29k) for a red '14 w/o the roof. They've got a PB '13 ST3 with 3500 miles on it that I would currently own if they weren't asking $25,900 for it. Ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread