What should i offer

Cobrauh

Established Member
If you get a new bumper, just buy the 03 aftermarket bumper. Paint will probably be 300+. You can look up the price of the bumper. They go from like $400-800 i think. As far as the price of the car. It doesn't look like it was well maintained on the inside. Engine looks good on surface. I would get a mechanic to check it out and check the title. But $7500 is way over priced. I just bought my 01 Oxford White Cobra this past week from a Nissan dealership in Florida for $7680 with 88500k miles. With no body or paint issues and near mint interior. Clean title as well. Not to mention it went through dealership level of inspection and they typically fix anything that is found wrong with it. I got a great deal on my car, but from a private seller, with body issues, and looks like the owner didn't car to much for the car. I wouldn't offer more than $5500-6000. And that's only if you really want it.

Oh, and I have a few pictures of mine if you want for reference. It's the only other post I have made. Just check my profile.

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
These motors are known for a bearing to go at high mileage especially if it was not well maintained. Keep that in mind

Users who are viewing this thread