What should we manufacture next?!

SinisterMustang

Established Member
We are looking to expand on the parts that we manufacture and wanted to hear everyone's feedback! We're currently producing our 2005-2014 rear lower control arms as well as our newest addition, our 2005-2014 clutch fluid line. However we want to do more, we are looking for suggestions on what part you think would be best to produce next! We sure do look forward to hearing what everyone thinks and thank you in advance for your feedback!

KonaFifty

Established Member
For the 2011+ Mustangs...strut tower brace to clear cj intake manifolds maybe, or a watts link, or a axle brace?

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
I know it's a long shot but any way you could make 99-01 cobra front bumpers? You'd sure make a killing from us new edge guys.

You dang sure got that right! The first one cost me $274 through a friends body shop and the last one cost me over $700 his cost...

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Lightweight EVERYTHING... How about a radiator support that's similarly built to the CHE support but more specifically for the 10-14 cars and not just the 05-09... Also, the bracket that braces the radiator support that also bolts to the K-member and holds up the plastic wind deflector. I'm sure a lot of folks remove this but I prefer to keep it on to do it's job. One built from aluminum would be nice!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread