What Street Racing Video started it all?

gtmustang00

Established Member
I know this is an older thread but i wanted to share some of my old videos

For me it was the original video from Blades that got me hooked. I remember being in college and hearing about the 03/04 cobra's and then seeing that video I knew I was getting one as soon as I was done with college. That song from finch is the terminator anthem to me.

Here are some racing video's from back in the day that a friend put together for me. These from from around 2005-2006 when I had my first cobra (silver 10th anniversary)

You know you're an original when you're first dyno sessions were at Pete's original shop!!!

Anyone remember the 2 guys going to test drive a black cobra then beating the shit out of it with the salesman....then coming back and "saying can't do black". LOL

stangfreak

Established Member
This was one of them that started it for me. some are just not on the web anymore but, this is one of them.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Here's a video I uploaded to my channel 15 years ago!

Snakebite, Blake's cobra videos, and many more...

GodStang

Established Member
Remember the videos something like Getaway from Stockholm. Not sure if they were real or not but basically night racing from the cops. The one the OP posted is my all time favorite.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Remember the videos something like Getaway from Stockholm. Not sure if they were real or not but basically night racing from the cops. The one the OP posted is my all time favorite.

If that is the one where they would do shitties in the cop parking lot in the c63 I know what you are talking about. Hilarious shit.

GodStang

Established Member
If that is the one where they would do shitties in the cop parking lot in the c63 I know what you are talking about. Hilarious shit.

So I looked it up after posting and apparently they did it every year for 10 years. Each year they used a different car. I remember it from when I was in college so that was pre 2005. So it was the earlier ones.

mmyers0876

Established Member
You know you're an original when you're first dyno sessions were at Pete's original shop!!!

Anyone remember the 2 guys going to test drive a black cobra then beating the shit out of it with the salesman....then coming back and "saying can't do black". LOL
I remember that one! Is it still on YouTube? Haven't been able to find it.

broncobob

Established Member
3:10 minute mark of this video always gets me, after chasing him for like 10 minutes (this is a shortened vid of a longer one out there)...."It's not a race it's a Rally" lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
I never got that excited over street racing videos. I started going to the drag strip in high school with my first car. I always saw street racing as just goofing around for fun. I also never got into all that tribal tattoo and body piercing music. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread