What to do about this situation w/France?

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
Strictly hypothetical of course.

It's 2005.
You're president of the United States.

You are having our troops in Germany pack up and move east because of anti-American sentiment there. Terrible news has just come to you. A half-mile wide asteroid will strike Paris at midnight Saturday. You have enough manpower and vehicles to evacuate everyone safely.

You have two choices:

-- Stay up late Saturday to watch the destruction on live TV.

or

-- Stick a tape in the VCR and watch it over a leisurely breakfast Sunday morning.

:thumbsup:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Order my troops, my countrymen and my friends to get the hell out of there because a 1/2 mile wide asteroid is not going to just selectively take out Paris.

Whats with your comment baboon?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I sit back and enjoy a nice Diet Pepsi while saying "Remember that UN Security Council Veto in 2003, see how things turn around to bite you in the Ass Mr. Chirac!"

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
id see if we could steal that effiel tower thingie beforehand and park it next to london bridge in arizona for our collection, id just hope theyd film it in hd hi-fi.:burn:

CobraCallie

Banned
I'd go in there and save their asses... and show them that USA is the better country. We're just being stooping to their level if we don't help out other humna beings.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
well actually larry the last time we did i understand the women were quite accomodating.......i may have to join the peace corps:coolman:

CobraCallie

Banned
yeah.. save them AGAIN. So what? They haven't gone and killed any of our people. So what if they don't support us.. it's still cruel to let human beings die when you KNOW you can help them. We'll be the better people.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I just stick to worrying that my gf gets in her car and home safe when she works late in the city then about a entire country of peeps that hate us.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
yeah.. save them AGAIN. So what? They haven't gone and killed any of our people. So what if they don't support us.. it's still cruel to let human beings die when you KNOW you can help them. We'll be the better people.

Unless there will be casualities on our side. There is no reason to risk brave American's lives for those cowards. If they cant take care of themselves maybe they should align themselves with a country that can protect them from others as well as themselves. As they are definitely NOT aligned with us! They are only brave when there is no risk of them getting involved.

They are like an adult child that keeps needing his parents to bail him out of his own stupidity time and time again. There comes a point where the parents stop bailing the adult child out and let him alone to his own devices! France has definitely reached that point. We have bailed them out enough. Time for them to stand on their own two feet:uh oh:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I hope you guys aren't advocating the death of 60 million civilians that will die along with your hated government officials..

if you are, I find you to be sick.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Unless there will be casualities on our side. There is no reason to risk brave American's lives for those cowards. If they cant take care of themselves maybe they should align themselves with a country that can protect them from others as well as themselves. As they are definitely NOT aligned with us! They are only brave when there is no risk of them getting involved.

They are like an adult child that keeps needing his parents to bail him out of his own stupidity time and time again. There comes a point where the parents stop bailing the adult child out and let him alone to his own devices! France has definitely reached that point. We have bailed them out enough. Time for them to stand on their own two feet:uh oh:

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread