What turbo kit fits with a Griggs K member and tubular arms?

drewkeen

SVT
Established Member
I am looking to do a turbo install on my Griggs car (1996 cobra) and was wondering what turbo kits would fit it. I have a full Griggs front and rear suspension with the tubular K member and tubular control arms up front along with coilovers. Anyone that has done this please let me know what route you went or if you had something completely custom made. I have a built engine that will be going in with it (along with the other supporting stuff) and am looking to make good power.

Also, I do not want a centri blower. That is out of the question so please do not try to convince me to get one. I also have a B head motor so that pretty much puts making good power on a positive displacement blower out of the question as well.

drewkeen

SVT
Established Member
There has to be at least a few people out there with a Griggs suspension and some kind of turbo kit.

HouseOfPower

I seriously doubt any setup was made for Griggs setups. The likely result will be custom piping if you choose to stick with the Griggs. Your best bet is to call Griggs themselves

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
Dont know if you would be interested in the setup or if your a member on the forum, but there is a guy on Corral.net who has a custom twin turbo kit for sale that was built around a full Griggs suspension. He is parting out his 98 Cobra. I bought my fuel system from him not long back and he is a great guy to do business with. If your at all interested in his twin setup pm me for his name and contact info. The setup was on a 98 Cobra so it should fit well on your 96.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread