What will be your next car?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Next vehicle will be the for the wife...so who the hell knows. She did say she wants a Scout, but I doubt she’ll be able to give up the comfort of her XSport.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I’ll be keeping my Lbz for a while but I would really like to get a Chevy SS for my wife to daily.

Only complaint I got with mine is the rear seats being fixed and so unable to fold down. You have a roughly 2X2 pass through between them though. That and I sort of wished GM would of given the option of a light flint or grey interior color as if it did it would contrast beautifully with the Phantom black exterior.

But this is my last vehicle until my eyesight is gone, being diabetic is so much fun as I was just told I got between 5 to maybe 20 years until it is gone.

MG0h3

Established Member
Buddy at work just got a Z. Not sure which year but 7k miles and he paid 60k. Looking forward to riding in it but the appeal just went down even further. Things are everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I really like the Widebody Challengers. I'd like a Hellcat but don't know if I want to spend the money on one. I don't care about being the fastest kid on the block.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Only complaint I got with mine is the rear seats being fixed and so unable to fold down. You have a roughly 2X2 pass through between them though. That and I sort of wished GM would of given the option of a light flint or grey interior color as if it did it would contrast beautifully with the Phantom black exterior.

But this is my last vehicle until my eyesight is gone, being diabetic is so much fun as I was just told I got between 5 to maybe 20 years until it is gone.
Sorry to hear that.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I really like the Widebody Challengers. I'd like a Hellcat but don't know if I want to spend the money on one. I don't care about being the fastest kid on the block.
Is there such a thing as wide body Chargers? I think a Hellcat charger is 4th on my list...

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Is there such a thing as wide body Chargers? I think a Hellcat charger is 4th on my list...
Only thing you should trade that Trinity for is either a 2020 GT500 or a Viper. Youve got the fiesta for DD. You will miss having a fast car.

Or, trade the Fiesta for the Wrangler and still go for the 2020 GT500 or Viper. Wrangler for DD and off road and GT500/Viper to go fast.

Just my .02

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Only thing you should trade that Trinity for is either a 2020 GT500 or a Viper. Youve got the fiesta for DD. You will miss having a fast car.

Or, trade the Fiesta for the Wrangler and still go for the 2020 GT500 or Viper. Wrangler for DD and off road and GT500/Viper to go fast.

Just my .02
I traded my 12 2dr Rubi for my fist. $500 a month payments, $100 insurance, $400 a month gas to $250 payments just under $100 insurance to $200 or less on gas. Saving over $6k a year on my trade...

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I don't know what the next DD will be, will probably start looking once I get the black marauder over 200k miles (currently in the 170's) I figure by that time fusion sports will be worth 47 dollars so maybe get into one of those.

A 03/04 cobra is always on the radar but next will probably be either a R33 GT-R or an Evo IV if R33's hit retarded prices on our shores. I've driven and enjoyed both (well, an evo VI) so I wouldn't be disappointed owning a clean Evo IV.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know what the next DD will be, will probably start looking once I get the black marauder over 200k miles (currently in the 170's) I figure by that time fusion sports will be worth 47 dollars so maybe get into one of those.

The Fusion Sports are a pretty decent sleeper and are a lot rarer than SHOs. Of course regular Fusions are all over the place......

Coosawjack

Established Member
Backdraft-1.jpg
With any luck......this BEAST!!:eek:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I need a truck better suited for long distance boat/camper/car towing so looking at getting a 2015 Denali HD with the LML 6.6. I like that they are in between an F-150 and 250 size-wise. Will be deleted and tuned immediately.

After the Cobra I am considering these:

1. Audi R8 V10 (1st gen)
2. C7Z - loved my C6Z
3. Viper Gen V - if prices come down a bit

I LOVE the R8, always have, luckily their values have been coming down.

OR I may just keep dumping huge sums of money into the Cobra.

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread