What would you do with 20k to blow?

Machdup1

Established Member
First set aside the taxes.

Second, put a lift in your garage and buy every tool you would ever need and put them the ultimate tool chest. If there is enough left over, put down race deck on your garage floors.

Machdup1

Established Member
To alleviate the troubles you find yourself in, I will reluctantly accept the $20K for you.
You sir are a true friend. Selflessly looking after your fellow poster and taking his burden from him.

Good looking out, just don't forget your boy Machdup1 if it happens, I'm selfless too.

nxhappy

Established Member
Yes I completely am, bitcoin is a new asset class. Cryptocurrencies are trading well over 100billion and blockchain tech is here to stay it's no longer a "joke" as many thought.
you are going to lose your ass, along with all the other idiots investing in that bullshit ....

bullitt2735

Established Member
you are going to lose your ass, along with all the other idiots investing in that bullshit ....

Lol Nope, I suggest you do some actual research on blockchain technology before making such harsh judgments. I will enjoy my 10+ fold gains in under a year from a relatively small investment.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
2a5a040524a4838b13fc29c96bc13c5a4185a496e7be052904b982200be8dce4.jpg

nxhappy

Established Member
Lol Nope, I suggest you do some actual research on blockchain technology before making such harsh judgments. I will enjoy my 10+ fold gains in under a year from a relatively small investment.
naw

verbal

Established Member
Hilarious. Order one thing a day for a couple weeks. Although may find a turd in your box.

My wife literally orders multiple things every day from Amazon, Jet, Boxed, etc. She introduced herself to the UPS guy the day we moved in. I don't think he had any idea how much stuff he would be delivering to our house.

The best is when she orders cases of soda and Boxed puts them all in one large box. The look on the guys face as he walks through the mine field of dog poop that is on my front lawn is priceless.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My wife literally orders multiple things every day from Amazon, Jet, Boxed, etc. She introduced herself to the UPS guy the day we moved in. I don't think he had any idea how much stuff he would be delivering to our house.

The best is when she orders cases of soda and Boxed puts them all in one large box. The look on the guys face as he walks through the mine field of dog poop that is on my front lawn is priceless.
That's funny minus the dog poop

TP03

Established Member
Vegas trip complete with bunny ranch and a presidential suite. Anything left over, buy your daughter new shoes for school.

Users who are viewing this thread