What would you do?

• Spend it on the house

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coiled03

Established Member
SVTP is so awesome.

Everyone maxes their 401K, their IRAs, their Roth IRAs, and has 24 months worth of bill stashed in savings. Then, they still have enough money left over for all the toys they could ever want.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP is so awesome.

Everyone maxes their 401K, their IRAs, their Roth IRAs, and has 24 months worth of bill stashed in savings. Then, they still have enough money left over for all the toys they could ever want.

Yea, maybe back when I was 18 working 56 jobs a week. 24 month savings is SVTPeasant level brah.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
SVTP is so awesome.

Dual income household with no kids and both under 30 helps. Kids in two years is the plan

I just got tired of stressing every month and looking at massive bills, all while going outside and partying in the garage while spending thousands of dollars on the fox over and over. So after the IRS and initial build of the car, I curbed the major expenses except for the BBS RK's and called it good enough.

When our student loans are over, i'll resume recklessly spending money on things I don't need for a car I don't drive.

Coiled03

Established Member
Dual income household with no kids and both under 30 helps. Kids in two years is the plan

I just got tired of stressing every month and looking at massive bills, all while going outside and partying in the garage while spending thousands of dollars on the fox over and over. So after the IRS and initial build of the car, I curbed the major expenses except for the BBS RK's and called it good enough.

When our student loans are over, i'll resume recklessly spending money on things I don't need for a car I don't drive.

I'm with ya. I was just making light of the advice typically given around here in these kinds of threads. It's as if no one has ever had a little fun with some extra money before. Nope, save every penny you earn above and beyond bills. That way, you can will it to someone else when you die.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Part of me says pay off the debt and part of me says buy some Mustang mods. My brain says pay off the debt and my heart says buy Mustang mods. lol
Good luck man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread