what would you order

What model would you order

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

outlw

Established Member
Guys my friend works at Krug Ford and he is going to order some Raptors..

What would you order?

outlw

Established Member
Unless your "friend" plans to become a site vendor, don't try and troll this site for sales, or you might find yourself banned.

He did send Travis. An email and has not heard back he said they would do it. He just signed up for a lincolnforums.com and fordforums.org he was on Cadillac forums andthe dealership closed because the owners lied to their people and kept them hanging. He was hoping to hear from sid today :??:

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
He did send Sid. An email and has not heard back he said they would do it. He just signed up for a lincolnforums.com and fordforums.org he was on Cadillac forums andthe dealership closed because the owners lied to their people and kept them hanging. He was hoping to hear from sid today :??:

I highly doubt Travis said he'd do anything. He's extremely picky about new vendors. Quit trolling for business until your "friend" is a supporting vendor.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I highly doubt Travis said he'd do anything. He's extremely picky about new vendors. Quit trolling for business until your "friend" is a supporting vendor.

+1

And I doubt that trying to get business before you've paid your dues is going to get you into SVTP's circle of vendors.

outlw

Established Member
there is 3 scotts where he works.. I swear here in michigan thats a common name..

He a great guy and has many satisfied customers

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
147 posts in 10 years? I've had more than that in less than a week. So I guess you sold a few lightnings back in the day, and now you're trying to sell some Raptors?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I just built my dream raptor today actually. 4 doors all black, no graphics, every option but moonroof. it was like 51k!!! Ouch. absolutley sick ass truck though. I will own one someday.. Hopefully soon. Just gotta put like 20k down ahaha.

steeltoe

Established Member
there is 3 scotts where he works.. I swear here in michigan thats a common name..

He a great guy and has many satisfied customers

So why do you have the same AIM name as your friend? I'm pretty sure AOL and AIM don't allow that.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, can't fool SVTP detectives. I would think you'd know that after 10 years here...

Users who are viewing this thread