What? Yet another MACA car being sold??

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Ummm, yeah...maybe...

I'm just starting the process to sell my Cobra this week. Probably ask for $18-$19K. We'll see how it goes.

Not to worry, though. I've got my eye on...something else! :pepper:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Not to worry, though. I've got my eye on...something else! :pepper:

ugly-mustang.jpg

TRBO VNM

:lol: I guess you were pissed we kept giving you a hard time about the shelby badges on your terminator, so instead of them collecting dust you have to get a real shelby to put them on? Seems pretty rational. :D

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Pimp, Tim. I think the Shelby will fit your personality and style much better.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
:lol: I guess you were pissed we kept giving you a hard time about the shelby badges on your terminator, so instead of them collecting dust you have to get a real shelby to put them on? Seems pretty rational. :D
Shelby? Who said anything about a Shelby? :-D

So did the "stripe delete" reference give it away??

Pimp, Tim. I think the Shelby will fit your personality and style much better.
Thanks, Dale...I think it will fit my big fat ass better! Looking at a bone stock '08, white with blue. Just gotta sell the "Felby" first...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
So...now that we all know what you are thinking of, what year are you looking at? I've been looking around at 2010's lately, but I'd need to sell my car for mid 20's to make that worth while. I haven't been paying much attention to the terminator market lately, so I'm not sure if my car would fetch that much or not.

I'm still very wishy washy about going through with it, but if someone walked up to me and handed me enough money for my 03, it'd be gone in a minute, and I'd be off looking for my next toy. The Shelby's are appealing, but I think I really need to drive one, and have a sit down with the wife before I make any decisions.

So common man, spill the beans. What are you looking for? If you don't already have your eye on a specific toy, maybe we can help :banana:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
So common man, spill the beans. What are you looking for? If you don't already have your eye on a specific toy, maybe we can help :banana:

Read post #13 a little more carefully, Mike...

The "specific toy" has less that 1400 miles on it! :rockon:

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Outta my cold dead hands...stripe delete needs to be CHECKED :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread