What'd You Get for Father's Day?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Happy Fathers Day boys! Anyone get anything they actually needed? I had the best Father's Day yet!!

raw

raw

raw

raw

raw

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Arms. Then I get the best gift ever by going to my F-I-L's house and given the choice between that and beating my temple in with a concrete slab, I'd choose the self mutilation.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Same thing as last year......nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

JimCSHO

Established Member
My wife surprised me with a bottle of The Glenlivet 18 year old single malt with 2 new tasting glasses

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Happy Father's Day fellas! I got a pair of Duluth skivvies - wow they're nice - I'm in Sanibel FL wearing them right now and it is 90%+ humidity and 85 degrees and my boys are dry and comfy. I'd say these skivvies are worth the money! Also got a new pair of swim trunks and a gift card for green fees for 2 with cart so my wife and I can go play a round of golf together.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
iPad Pro 10.5" and Sauvage smell good spray.

Happy Father's Day fellas! I got a pair of Duluth skivvies - wow they're nice - I'm in Sanibel FL wearing them right now and it is 90%+ humidity and 85 degrees and my boys are dry and comfy. I'd say these skivvies are worth the money! Also got a new pair of swim trunks and a gift card for green fees for 2 with cart so my wife and I can go play a round of golf together.

If you like Duluth, you'll love Tommy Johns' Second Skin skivvies.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife got me a platter that has the kids hand and footprints on it for grilling, Bear Paws for pulling pork, Ford Racing shirts for me and my son, and a badass cedar cooler for our patio that is engraved with our name. Oh and she told me I could take a day next weekend and go shooting all day.

I must have done something right this year. Lol

Blown 89

Established Member
My wife bought season tickets to ASU football and we're going to Gino's for dinner so I don't have to cook.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Not a father. But I made my old man two rings, cooked him breakfast this morning, and I will be throwing a BBQ for him in a few hours.

I'll have to get a couple pics of those rings on here in a bit, handmade U.S.A themed.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
3 cards telling me that they're mine..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I got a beer mug and a selection of beers I havent had before. Although it was mostly because I babysat my brother in law's son while he was at the doctor lol.

Users who are viewing this thread