Whats a good next mod?

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Haven't bought any parts for my GT in quite awhile. She's no track whore, as a matter of fact its an '03 (auto) with less than 20k miles. I'm not looking to go into any heavy modding. Here's a list of current mods:
O/R X-pipe
Flowmaster crap mufflers
JLT rai
BBK intake elbow
4.10 gears
Diablo can tune
Eibach sportlines

So what else would be a worthwhile performance mod? I don't do any real racing with the car, its more of a weekend cruiser. Are the Steeda UD pullies worth it? Bullitt intake? Suspension mods? Thanks for any feedback.

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
Haven't bought any parts for my GT in quite awhile. She's no track whore, as a matter of fact its an '03 (auto) with less than 20k miles. I'm not looking to go into any heavy modding. Here's a list of current mods:
O/R X-pipe
Flowmaster crap mufflers
JLT rai
BBK intake elbow
4.10 gears
Diablo can tune
Eibach sportlines

So what else would be a worthwhile performance mod? I don't do any real racing with the car, its more of a weekend cruiser. Are the Steeda UD pullies worth it? Bullitt intake? Suspension mods? Thanks for any feedback.

I would get some long tube headers, pullies, and some suspension upgrades.. when u do the headers u have to take out the k-member so u should upgrade that and go with a tubular k-member/ coil over kit... UPR sells one for $700 and it will lighten up ure car by a good amount

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
pullies are complete waste of money. i saw absolutely no difference in them. I say suspension to make it more fun to drive

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
i would get a good set of full length subframe connectors and some lower control arms for sure. with cams in a 2V you should be right around 290-300rwhp with a good tune (depending on the cams specs obviously)
that is the reason i swapped to a 4v. yes it is a b head but i have the potential to get 300rwhp with just bolt-ons.

Users who are viewing this thread