What's everyone's best reason for buying a Mustang?

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
It's just the 30 Ann Ed, not because it's something other than ford, I LOVE the white, with the blue stripes, and blue chrome wheels...

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
It's just the 30 Ann Ed, not because it's something other than ford, I LOVE the white, with the blue stripes, and blue chrome wheels...
to be honest that is one sweet looking ride, id be afraid to drive the damn thing though. :D

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Would it give you the willies, Perry?
nope the way I drive the car wouldnt like right after afew miles :D

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Reason

Why? Cuz it's a C O B R A baby! Talk about PR... :)

I liked Stangs ever since I raced ex g/f's '89 GT for a couple of seasons. Then after I found out all about the aftermarket for 'em. Then the COBRA came out in '93 and I was in love... HAD to get a Cobra eventually! :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
For the simple fact that it is a Mustang. It is the original, often immitated but never replicated. It IS the standard by which all "pony" cars are judged. No other Pony car can boast it's longevity, class, style, or prowess. ;-)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Looks like, in a couple of months, the best reason to buy a Mustang will be 390 Factory blown DOHC 4.6 Horsepower in a car that Bob Cosby (or you, too Big Fish :-D) will run mid 12s with a 3/36 warranty. :D:D:D God I hope they don't explode. If they don't, I might be "tradin' up" :read:.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
The new hp numbers are certainly tempting... BUT, for me I think I'll just put a blower on mine and have more hp and less total cash outlay!

Users who are viewing this thread