Established Member
Ribeyes, potatoes, veggies
20191231_183325.jpeg
20191231_183951.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Man I don’t know wtf happened. But that crab boil sucked ass. It was ridiculously salty and not spicy. I altered the spice ratio a tad, but not in a way that I thought it would turn out the way it did. Had to throw the shit out. What a disappointing way to end the year.

I’ve been off my cooking game, the last couple meals I have made were ok to wtf. Guess I need to go back to basics and try not to **** up a bologna sammich.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Cheeseburger, crinkle cut fries and a little asparagus.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Man I don’t know wtf happened. But that crab boil sucked ass. It was ridiculously salty and not spicy. I altered the spice ratio a tad, but not in a way that I thought it would turn out the way it did. Had to throw the shit out. What a disappointing way to end the year.

I’ve been off my cooking game, the last couple meals I have made were ok to wtf. Guess I need to go back to basics and try not to **** up a bologna sammich.
Youre not using table salt when you should be using kosher or some shit right?

I made that mistake once with a brisket, fortunately it wasn't a very expensive cut but it was so ****ing salty it rocked my confidence.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Youre not using table salt when you should be using kosher or some shit right?

I made that mistake once with a brisket, fortunately it wasn't a very expensive cut but it was so ****ing salty it rocked my confidence.
I use the Zatarain’s crab boil and their liquid boil, don’t even use salt. I added more of the powder this time for more spice, but it just got really salty with less spice. I was super confused.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks bud! I got sick of taking a bite and ripping out a whole piece of bacon or a whole tomato slice.
The big slab of bacon I don't have a problem with, but the big slice of tomato,.......lol :D
I do like tomatoes, but I love me some bacon.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Left over peas with pasta.
(Fideo cut spaghetti mixed with peas and scallions.)

Users who are viewing this thread