What's For Dinner Thread

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
+ a fried egg on anything.

Perfectly brisk night for corn chowder and a cold bottle of cider!
IMG_0470.JPG

Left over ribeye (there's more buried under the noodles) and ramen, for the youngest one.
IMG_0469.JPG

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I forgot to post yesterday, but I had Chinese Food for dinner. So good!!
The leftovers for lunch today.

oldmodman

Established Member
Fired up the BBQ
14oz filet mignon. Steamed carrots & broccoli. Fresh baked bread with plenty of honey butter. Left over pumpkin pie from Costco.

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
Whats the recipe for that ramen. looks delicious.
This particular bowl was simple... Beef Top Ramen noodles (I usually use soba noodles if I'm eating it and not so lazy), left over medium rare Ribeye slices from the night before, chopped green onion (scallions). Cook the ramen w/o adding the stock beef packet (I prefer using beef stock). Strain the hot water once the noodles are cooked, and I use about 2, 2 1/2 cups of beef stock(add water if you want to thin the beef stock taste) that I bring to a simmer. Lined the bottom of the bowl with the cold ribeye slices. Pour in the noodles and broth. Add chopped green onions, and cracked pepper if you like. Stir it up and enjoy!
Big Island style Saimin adds shoyu sauce (more salty flavor) hard boiled egg sliced up, pork in place of the beef and other goodies. Here's a recipe that's decent http://www.spoontangkitchen.com/blog/2014/8/24/saimin-hawaiian-style-ramen

It's fairly simple, but you might want to watch the sodium.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Had chicken pot pie last night. Won't get home until 9-ish tonight, so I will be eating out. Possibly Chick-fil-a

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Had chicken pot pie last night. Won't get home until 9-ish tonight, so I will be eating out. Possibly Chick-fil-a

We just got a Chick fil a on Cape Cod. I stopped in for a late lunch. I was surprised how good it was for a fast food joint. The lines to get in the place have been insane since it opened last week.

Users who are viewing this thread