What's It Worth? 04 GT Coupe 40th Anniversary Special Edition

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
My parents have a 2004 GT Coupe with the 40th Anniversary Special Edition package. Its 40th Anniversary Crimson Red with Arizona Beige racing stripes.

Leather, 5 speed, Mach 460, Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back, AM Cold Air Intake, Brenspeed 93 Octane tune, Eibach Pro Kit springs.

Has 15,8xx miles on it right now. Always been either covered or garaged, never driven in winter, or even bad weather (rain, wind, etc). Meticulously clean all over, no scratches, perfect paint.

They may be looking to sell and upgrade to an 03/04 Cobra depending on how much its worth.

If anyone could give me some input on a real world price for their that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hodgepodge

Established Member
honestly that car isn't going to be worth much. not really a desirable model (compared to 03/04 Cobra and Mach 1) They should have driven it and enjoyed it, not going to get any money back out of it, especially with the 400+ HP GTs coming out

1Quick4.6

Established Member
honestly that car isn't going to be worth much. not really a desirable model (compared to 03/04 Cobra and Mach 1) They should have driven it and enjoyed it, not going to get any money back out of it, especially with the 400+ HP GTs coming out

have to agree. it would be worth whatever a low mileage regular GT is

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
My dad said he wants at least $13K for it. I honestly don't know how that price would do because I haven't seen enough the 40th SE package for sale to really judge how much its worth.

Hodgepodge

Established Member
you are going to have to find the right buyer for that price. theres always someone but you may have that car on your hands for a while

1Quick4.6

Established Member
My dad said he wants at least $13K for it. I honestly don't know how that price would do because I haven't seen enough the 40th SE package for sale to really judge how much its worth.

he could probably get 12k for it because of the miles. this is come from a guy with 30 mustang on my lot. were asking 10,400 for an 04 with 64k miles. and just got 11k for a 04 with 30k miles

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Realistically, about $10-13k. I don't think the SE package means much of anything, especially since it doesn't really offer much. Maybe some badging and the stripes? And with the flood of mustangs for sale, I would expect more towards the bottom of that range, especially when you can pick up Mach's for 10-15k...But the bottom line is that it isnt anything special, just a mustang with low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread