Whats it worth-96 Cobra? Thanks!

BlownStangGT

Established Member
I def. dont need another car but happened to run across a 1996 White Cobra locally that was for sale. I hate making threads like this, but was curious what everyone thinks. Its a 96, white with 49k miles. Car features tan cloth, which I looked up to be 1 of 10 cars with that combo in 96. Features exhaust, gears, couple suspnesion stuff, clean title, and a vortech on it....so what ya think? Worth much becasue its 1 of 10 with cloth? :shrug:

rlopezspc

addicted
Established Member
that's what i was thinking. 8 or 9k. just cause apparently it's limited. but make sure that the cloth is actually stock for that particular car b4 u committ. u know how peeps like to redo things in cars. but good luck

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Just FYI, I sold a Black/Black cloth 96 Cobra which was 1 of 13... didn't help sell it at all.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
well back in the summer I paid 12,500 for my 96 cw cobra convertible with 43,800 miles on it. But it was bone stock and elderly driven. I know vert's go for more, but it's a push because your's has a blower. only downside is the cloth interior. I'd personally consider 11k.

F8L BYT

Established Member
9-10k based on the miles and blower... Im assuming it is in good condition. The cloth doesnt raise the price but it is a nice feature if it is legit because it is definitely rare to find a cobra that came with cloth from the factory!

BlownStangGT

Established Member
Thanks all! Seller had been asking $9800 then dropped to like $8900 but as I mentioned Im not looking for another car right now unless its a huge bargin haha, between the 2 garage queens I have now I dont have room for another hha, but had a friend looking for a Stang. Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread