Whats my car worth?

Stang Lover

Established Member
I'd pay 16.5Kish - 18K max if I was in the market again. The market of people will just narrow for your kind of car and to them you did them a favor. They're people still asking an arm and a leg for their ragged out 100K+ mile terminators.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Depends on what you go by nada says 16 trade in 18 retail kbb is a little lower. All i can say is i would hope some one thinks its worth more than 12k lol. Anyways if i did sell it as is i wouldn’t ask much more than the average of the book values.

If i only get 12k offers ill kep it and do a forged block and e85 and try out that billet gear set that calimer has for the mt82 or tremec swap it. Cars paid for so thats always an option.

I say just keep it. Build it the way you want it.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I'd pay 16.5Kish - 18K max if I was in the market again. The market of people will just narrow for your kind of car and to them you did them a favor. They're people still asking an arm and a leg for their ragged out 100K+ mile terminators.

You comparison is terrible. A terminator is not your run of a mill mustang gt. Thats why there value is higher.

basspro302

Established Member
You comparison is terrible. A terminator is not your run of a mill mustang gt. Thats why there value is higher.

I get the feeling you are one of those shelby elitist guys haha. I get it some terminators are raged out pos still asking 28k because svt bro h beams bro.

96gt02

Established Member
Id say its worth about 15K tops, definitely much better to part it out and sell as stock as possible, blower adds no value to a dealer and might even be a bad thing, also mileage is a killer as well.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I get the feeling you are one of those shelby elitist guys haha. I get it some terminators are raged out pos still asking 28k because svt bro h beams bro.

See thats where you are 100% wrong. If you were around long enough you would have known ive had my fair share of mustangs.

You make a thread and ask what the value of your car is and then get mad because you get a value you that you dont like. You a say a dealer offered you 16k id jump all over that cause there offering you more than its worth. Thats essentially what they would turn around an sell it for.

As stated before your better off keeping the car or putting the car back to stock.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Cobra had it's time and place but it's not a pot of gold.
Tell that to some other members here, I have a guy that calls me out every time I post in a Terminator Market ad asking if that was the "REAL" price? Some dudes have asked $35-$40K for theirs, I think it's funny when 3 then 4 weeks later the price gets adjusted cause the crickets are out in force...

basspro302

Established Member
See thats where you are 100% wrong. If you were around long enough you would have known ive had my fair share of mustangs.

You make a thread and ask what the value of your car is and then get mad because you get a value you that you dont like. You a say a dealer offered you 16k id jump all over that cause there offering you more than its worth. Thats essentially what they would turn around an sell it for.

As stated before your better off keeping the car or putting the car back to stock.

Im not mad at all, You know that 12k private party would be a major steal thats all. And no if i did trade it in I would give them a stock car. Anyways im just trying to figure out how to go the fastest for the least amount of money.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Im not mad at all, You know that 12k private party would be a major steal thats all. And no if i did trade it in I would give them a stock car. Anyways im just trying to figure out how to go the fastest for the least amount of money.
Fair enough.

Frpp short/long block and more boost.

scotmach

Established Member
$12,000 would be generous. I wouldn't pay that much for a car with 91,000 miles and has the crappy MT82.

Users who are viewing this thread