Whats the best cure for a hangover?

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I've always heard to drink a few glasses of water before bed and take an advil right before bed and right when you wake up

96badvenm

Established Member
I've always heard to drink a few glasses of water before bed and take an advil right before bed and right when you wake up

haha john thats what i do. It helps alot, but you can still feel the effects. If i drink water and eat something decent, like a sandwich or something then take advil before i pass out i feel pretty good.

But in your case now, drink alot of water, and take advil and sleep.

OR start drinking again!!!

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
I always eat something before I go to sleep and drink a lot of water. It does wonders. I woke up this morning and I can barely tell i drank last night.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Run over to Walgreens and pick up some Airborne and a Gatorade. Drop one or two in the Gatorade and chug it. Gotta make sure all the alcohol is out of your system, or the Gatorade is going to make it worse.

That, or either the Alka-Seltzer morning pill. They're hideously awful, but they do the trick.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
My prescription since college has been:

1. Burger King sausage croisanwich meal with OJ
2. Three Advil
3. Large bottle of water

Works like a charm. :banana:

Nickyoobatz

Established Member
I usually chug a big bottle of water or gatorade before I go to bed and take an advil. Most of the time I still feel kind of shitty in the morning, but thats because I can't sleep well after I get drunk.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
water, ibuprofen, and a complex b vitamin. it actually really helps to take the b vitamin before you go to sleep (remember this next time).

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I always take 2 Alka-Selsors (sp) before I hit the sack.

Hell, most of the time I wake up feeling better than normal!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Listen to heavy metal.

JK, I hate that stuff, but I usually drink some water before I go to sleep and take some advil.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Water and exercise. Sounds counterintuitive but I think bumping your heart rate and working up a sweat metabolizes and flushes the byproducts of the alcohol in your body a little faster.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member

That's what i do and i never get hangover the next morning.

I've seen an article, done by Standford, saying that spicy food and bacon are the best food for hangovers. You can also keep drinking.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
what these guys have said... smoking some herb really helps too!!! i know alot of people on here dont like it. but its a great way to help a hangover...

KEEP DRINKING!!!! lol looks to be ur quickest option

Jack Burton

Established Member
This will help you for next time. Buy a B-100 complex. Take one before you start drinking, one mid way, and the other before bed. Don't worry, B's are water soluable so they aren't going to store in you. Drink a couple big glasses of water before bed. Wake up in the morning and take a one of those PMS aspirin mixes (they contain caffiene) and that will knock it out good.

But, if all that fails (rarely does) just bite the bullet and go for the blood mary :p

Users who are viewing this thread