what's your price to sell your beloved terminator?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
this car brings me so much joy i know i would regret selling...

but in reality, everything has a price, and i know there is a probably a price that i could live with.

so right now, off the top of my head, i think i could live with getting about $40k for each car... now if i were actually offered it, would i do it? i can't honestly say for sure

what's yours?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have said many times ... right now 50k would pry it out of my garage. IF I ever decide to actually sell it I will be asking top dollar and be willing to wait for it.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Hard saying, my cobra is my all time (realistically priced) favorite car. Even if I got 30-50k I’d just buy another.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Brad and Bob, I see you guys as living in reality at this point.

I would love to get between 40 and 50 for mine. And they would definitely be sold at those prices. However, realistically I think I would let my coupe go for 30 and my vert I would let go for around 25.

I do think those numbers are on the high side, but not beyond the realm of possibility.

And I do agree everything has a price. Great thread OP.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
The way I see it if I sell it I’ll loose way to much money. So financially it doesn’t make sense. I’ll keep it and it will probably turn it into a full race car at some point but who knows. It was parked next to a new GT350R the other day and as much attention the car got it was like there was a Prius next to me lol.....just something about Terminators there’s people that are happy with them and people that regret selling them i think I’ll stay happy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not a Terminator, but back in 2001 I had a gorgeous 1994 bright red Callaway Camaro. Many great memories it. It was worth around $20K. One day I got an offer of $30K. I sold it the next day. Most every car has its sale price.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I think $35k would take my 04 away from me. Or I’d lose sleep over not taking that offer then I’d lose sleep over selling it. I’d need some form of liquid therapy to cope with the loss and gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D-MANN

Established Member
I’ve been on the fence few times about selling and I’m sure I would regret it if I did. If I was to throw a number that I think would be reasonable it would be 33k.
e9f2b1c0c4d4c637e0f91b15d0dd9946.jpg

796b57a9fcd01831655e6e49bb6091b1.jpg

Post a picture guys of your cobra

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
It was parked next to a new GT350R the other day and as much attention the car got it was like there was a Prius next to me lol.....just something about Terminators there’s people that are happy with them and people that regret selling them i think I’ll stay happy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Very well said.

I drove my vert to the convenience store last night. It was raining, dark, the car was dirty and as I got ready to get in some guy walking by said "nice car, I really like your Cobra. "

People just gravitate to these cars no matter if they are dirty, sitting in the rain or you can barely see them because there's hardly any light lol.

Got to love an 03/04 Cobra!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
049f228280685898e285522a4b8037e9.jpg

Most recent one of mine. This has been my dream car since high school. I also wanted SB, CO, or mystichrome. I never thought I’d end up with CO that said probably 35-40k to get it off my hands right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK Doom

Established Member
I can't imagine selling either one. I don't think the feeling of driving it could be replaced. Granted, at some point major money will have to be put into my coupe (200k miles), but the vert is only at 55k, but i can't imaging selling either.

Just so much fun to drive and recognition, we all have a little vanity, right?

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Selling my house has gotten to me to think of this.

If and I mean if, the guy looking at my house sees my Cobra in the garage and questioned it I would add $35K plus the asking price of the home.

Once paid I would go out and grab either a SB, DSG or a SS then mod it the same way my TR was modded.

Users who are viewing this thread