What's your worst break-up?

coremaster21

Established Member
So I'm pretty young (24) and I recently broke up with my girlfriend, we were dating a little over a year. But things have been hard for me. We lived together for majority of the year and we purchased and raised a puppy together. Its like we had a little family going and just like that it was all gone. The gf decided she wasn't happy anymore and felt she couldn't give me the love and attention I deserve so we decided to end it.

She moved out and took the dog, so I not only lost the dog I dedicated so much time and money into but I also lost a friend. I recently moved out to a new state (military) and I was gracious enough to meet her and basically dedicated all my time and effort into our relationship. She was just about the only friend I had out in this new state so now she is gone I am pretty lonely tbh.

I am not looking for sympathy or anything like that because I know people have it a lot harder but I do know that talking about it helps and I was also curious to hear some other peoples break up story's to help me cope lol.

Thanks

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I've been there man. I can't say I've had a "bad" breakup in the sense that I found out a girl was cheating on me or things went crazy, but I've had one go VERY bad in the months after due solely to my own stupidity. That included sending nude photos of the girl to lots of forum members waaay back in the day.

You'll realize that as time goes on, the feelings with fade. Trust me on this. You may feel terrible and miss her and wonder all kinds of things, but everything will come together and you'll realize things are probably better without her. You'll fall in love again and feel all those same great things that you felt with her, for someone else. Go to the gym, start a project, hang out with friends, and just get out of the house as much as you can.

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Motion to ban

Bang her sister or bestie...piihb...carry on smartly

Pics of gtfo

/thread

this is the definition of an svtp answer

OP relationships are tough. You're still young. Crush as much pussy as you can find because once you hit your late 30s and 40s the game changes drastically.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
this is the definition of an svtp answer

OP relationships are tough. You're still young. Crush as much pussy as you can find because once you hit your late 30s and 40s the game changes drastically.
single-male-choices.jpg

Last edited:

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sounds like you're in a bad way. I know everything I'm going to say is easier said than done. Don't let your broken heart consume you.
Realize that you need to move on, and the sooner the better. There is no going back.
Find someone to bang, even if it's a fat girl at last call. They give good head and back rubs.
You'll hardly remember this girl in time, trust me on this.

Don't be "that" guy. I work with a guy who's girl left him and broke his heart.................10 years ago. He goes home, gets drunk and sobs about it.

Nothing cures a broken heart like strange. Anyone that tells you different is a beta cuck that enjoys being used.

Dusten

Established Member
So I'm pretty young (24) and I recently broke up with my girlfriend, we were dating a little over a year. But things have been hard for me. We lived together for majority of the year and we purchased and raised a puppy together. Its like we had a little family going and just like that it was all gone. The gf decided she wasn't happy anymore and felt she couldn't give me the love and attention I deserve so we decided to end it.

She moved out and took the dog, so I not only lost the dog I dedicated so much time and money into but I also lost a friend. I recently moved out to a new state (military) and I was gracious enough to meet her and basically dedicated all my time and effort into our relationship. She was just about the only friend I had out in this new state so now she is gone I am pretty lonely tbh.

I am not looking for sympathy or anything like that because I know people have it a lot harder but I do know that talking about it helps and I was also curious to hear some other peoples break up story's to help me cope lol.

Thanks

got home from deployment/retirement and found out my wife of 14 years had been cheating on me for 5, she divorced me and took my house and kids.
I don't wanna hear your cry baby bullshit. Man up.

for real though, it sucks.

Machdup1

Established Member
I feel sorry about losing the dog.

Time to buy speed parts, build the car and get out of the house.

Get in the gym, lift da weights.

get online, swipe right on some skanks and get laid. Sport sex only, no relationships, no emotion. Bang and bail. If you need a relationship get another dog.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Listen, at your age, focus on career, healthy eating, workout and just catch as much tail as possible. I am almost twice your age, and I have zero regrets, as I used my 20's to grow my career, and enjoy everything life has to offer, including women.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Better now than 3 years from now.

Count your blessings that's as long as it went on, there are plenty of guys who put everything they have into a relationship for decades to be left in the dust.

Everything has some sort of risk, unfortunate yours went poorly.

Learn what you can from it and continue on with your life.

coremaster21

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the words and stories, it all helps. I knew SVTP would tell me to man up and stop being a baby and that's why I came here because that's what I needed to hear. Just need to keep my mind busy and work on myself.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
got home from deployment/retirement and found out my wife of 14 years had been cheating on me for 5, she divorced me and took my house and kids.
I don't wanna hear your cry baby bullshit. Man up.

for real though, it sucks.
Damn, 5 years? Same dude or a bunch of randos?

Tylerc

Established Member
If you ever feel lonely and need to chat with someone I am always available on PM's if you want OP. I know what it Is like to move around constantly and not know people in your area.
Definitely alot harder when you break up with someone and your not from the area.

Users who are viewing this thread