Votes: 13 31.7%
  • polished lip

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I am trying to decide if I should black out the lips on my wheels. What do y'all think?

Black
DSC_00111.jpg

or

Polished
DSC_0011.jpg

99Snaker

Resident Coffee Addict
Established Member
Polished has always been too blingy for me... and I think the black really sets off your vert's top.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I don't like Bullitt wheels all black, they just don't look right. If you're keeping them I'd leave the polished lip.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I don't like Bullitt wheels all black, they just don't look right. If you're keeping them I'd leave the polished lip.

I completely agree with that. All black doesn't really look at all except on some wheels. Stay with Polished it always looks sexy :banana:

matt87

Established Member
looks like a military vehicle with all that black and for whatever reason the paint looks olive in those pics. i like the polished lip way more with bullits.

01MGSVT

Established Member
i kinda like the black...bc everyone who has bullits have polished lips. it would make your car stand out even more from the rest...which is what i like! but either way mineral grey is still awesome :thumbsup:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Well right now changing the wheels is not an option. I am going to be starting my shortblock build this summer and that is more important then wheels. lol

Thanks for the opinions everyone.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I like the black look. Gives the car a sort of two tone flavor.

Jamie R.

Established Member
James whats up!! I like that you painted around the windshield black!! I would stay polished. Im not a fan of black wheels, but on your car with the black on top theme you have going......a set of black '03's would look good on your car. Pm me your number again, I have to find out more about that '03 lip. I like that.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
James whats up!! I like that you painted around the windshield black!! I would stay polished. Im not a fan of black wheels, but on your car with the black on top theme you have going......a set of black '03's would look good on your car. Pm me your number again, I have to find out more about that '03 lip. I like that.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

I would love a set of black 03's. A guy on this board has a set, but I just can't fork out all that cash right now. Oh well. I still have your number, I will send you a text.

It's your car, do what "you" want.

Oh, I plan on doing what I want to my car. Just kinda looking to se what everyone else thought, or what other ideas they may have. I have gotten a few that I am considering as well. Besides, sometimes it's nice to have another set of eyes look at things and go "homie, you are about to f some s up!!!"

Jamie R.

Established Member
Yeah just send me a text. I had your number in my other phone and when I switched to this phone I did'nt get some numbers out and yours was one of them, dangit!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

19blkcbra99

Established Member
normally i would say polished but the all black looks kinda mean and sinister. but if you are going for a classy white collar look them the polished would fit the bill. thats the beauty of mustangs, the aftermarket is so strong that you have many options and you can individualize your mustang to fit your personality. Black lip from me.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
lets see a pic of just the outside edge polished and everything else black...i am curious how that would look....

Users who are viewing this thread