Wheel diameter percentage F/R

coffeebowl

Established Member
is there a percentage that you have to be within when comparing the wheel diameter between the front and the rear? Just so I dont throw off the ABS and traction control but I guess it depends on certain cars

Evojayfi21

Established Member
On my M3 and G37s I have to be but it seems like the s197's abs isn't really bothered at all. I've ran a few different sizes and haven't notice any difference. With My M3 the TCS would kick on heavily.

coffeebowl

Established Member
On my M3 and G37s I have to be but it seems like the s197's abs isn't really bothered at all. I've ran a few different sizes and haven't notice any difference. With My M3 the TCS would kick on heavily.

I see. Well mine is about a 4.8 percent difference between the front and rear. Wasn't sure if that's too much. I got a deal on some used wheels and NT01 tires for roll racing. The rears are smaller than my fronts. i know it sounds retarded but it was too sweet of a deal to pass and ill buy a thicker sidewall radial when that time comes.

coffeebowl

Established Member
Last night I test drove the car and did some pulls with the radials and nothing was thrown off. Nothing happened to the ABS or the TCS.

Users who are viewing this thread