Wheels??

stop2go41

Established Member
Looking for some different wheel options. Anybody got websites that have some different wheel options. (Looked at American Muscle, Summit, Jegs, Beefcake racing, Lethal, late model resto)

Late model resto has the SVE series 2 which I like but the are only in a 19" and I am looking to stay at 18"...

Any body got a line on something similar to the SVE series 2 thank you in advance.

Just looking for something different.

Chrome finish thank you in advance.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Looking for some different wheel options. Anybody got websites that have some different wheel options. (Looked at American Muscle, Summit, Jegs, Beefcake racing, Lethal, late model resto)

Late model resto has the SVE series 2 which I like but the are only in a 19" and I am looking to stay at 18"...

Any body got a line on something similar to the SVE series 2 thank you in advance.

Just looking for something different.

Chrome finish thank you in advance.

Hey Stop - We've got a lot of different options on site here for your GT500 that can be found Right Here but nothing that's really close to the Series 2. If there's something there in an 18" that catches your eye shoot me a PM and I'm happy to get you the best deal possible.

Try True Forged, Forgestar and Howie industries. Lots of selection between those 3.

^^Good stuff here too.

At the end of the day it's going to come down to personal preference but I love me some CF5's

8282566008_3472b7e8d7_z.jpg

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
budget? that's going to make a huge difference in possible choices

stop2go41

Established Member
$1000-1500 on wheels, some of the other options are sweet but man I would have to sell my kidneys!!

Users who are viewing this thread