When Will They Learn to Keep Quiet (Teacher & Student Action)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I bet the hubby was tired of her shit. She has to be nuts - in a bad way. In the end, the kid is a hero, she’s a messed up slut, and the hubby is glad to be rid of her.
What a rollercoaster shit storm thats gonna have to be. Its all over tv now. Tough to go to work for the husband now.

zeus201

Established Member
I bet the hubby was tired of her shit. She has to be nuts - in a bad way. In the end, the kid is a hero, she’s a messed up slut, and the hubby is glad to be rid of her.
What a rollercoaster shit storm thats gonna have to be. Its all over tv now. Tough to go to work for the husband now.
I could see that.

Gotta be tough knowing your soon to be smoking hot babe ex-wife was getting plowed by a 14 yr old.

Crazy or not, I'd take her to pound town any chance I had....I would not want to be upstage by some random teen.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
LETtHEbOYwATCH.jpg

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I actually feel sorry for the young lad. I really do. Because it is a FACT.....
He will never again, as long as he lives.... EVER....
have another chance to drag a root through some ass as hot as that.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I actually feel sorry for the young lad. I really do. Because it is a FACT.....
He will never again, as long as he lives.... EVER....
have another chance to drag a root through some ass as hot as that.
That was the high light and he ruined it. He will be a drug addict loser for the rest of his life.

GodStang

Established Member
Poor husband keeps getting his pics posted everywhere. Next girl will be like oh you are the one that had to have a teenager do the job.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Once again, the one place we fail to point our rage is at the limp dicked firehouse mascot husband of hers.

Seriously. Look at this slut. If a genie came out of a bottle and gave me three wishes, I’d bang this whore twice and ask for more wishes. If you come home to this and your dick isn’t instantly harder than a avocado picked five days too early, then you’d rather snowball Planter while Ironcuck moans in the background. You god damn loser piece of shit.

You have a hot as balls 26 year old wife and all she wants to do is smoke blunts and get stabbed....AND YOU CAN’T PULL THAT OFF? You make her turn to her students so she can get a stiff one thrown in her? ****!!!

I don’t blame the kid for letting it slip out. Your life just cratered though. You know it’s all downhill from this point. There’s a reason you put your flag at the top of Mt Everest. No. Any and all blame needs to be bestowed to the pile of shit firecuck who fails to satisfy his smokeshow wife’s simplest desires of a fat joint and some dizack. If his captain has any human decency, he will send him first into the next burning building with an empty oxygen tank. It’s for the greater good.

I'm surprised I didn't get tagged in this LOL

I'd smash the hell out of her. At 14 I would've kept my mouth shut and rode her for as long as I could. Good god.

My bet is he married her for the sex and parties, and then when he wanted to slow down and try to have a regular normal life where you're not high all day and dealing with a nympho, shit blew up.

Zemedici

Established Member
Wowza

These kids need to shut up....

And shes a teacher ffs, your grades shouldn’t plummet. Whole buying him weed part though.....

Voltwings

Established Member
Work blocks the link, someone throw me a bone here, apparently she's quite the smoke show...

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't get why these younger women who are attractive go after guys that young? She could be a gold digger for the next Robert Kraft, but went for a 14 year old.
I mean I doubt the kid was a smooth talker, and you really expect a teenager to keep quiet over banging some hot girl?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Damn! I wouldn't have learned anything looking at a teacher that hot! All mine looked like this!
63ac56b4202a0ed57d2343f0213a7761.jpg

It was so bad one year in Spanish class the teach was 350+lb and the school had no a/c. She would set up a fan on the floor in front of me and stand between the fan and my desk, with her sheer moo moo and taint Smell blowing at me. It got so bad I had to transfer out! True story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7upstang

Established Member
I don't get why these younger women who are attractive go after guys that young? She could be a gold digger for the next Robert Kraft, but went for a 14 year old.
I mean I doubt the kid was a smooth talker, and you really expect a teenager to keep quiet over banging some hot girl?

My wife is a teacher (27), so I asked her option on the situation. Typically these teachers have some other issues going on in life, they cross the line and tell the kids about their personal life (strike one). Kid's some what of a smooth talker, the relationship develops because they spend hours together of the course of several months, the kid is young and easy to talk to. My guess is some issue of rejection, whether current or in the past (rejection in high school). But why not pick up any guy at the bar you want and bang him over a 14 year old kid?

I'm still trying to figure out where these hot teachers are coming from? They weren't around 5 years ago, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread