Where can i order Magnaflow Catback Exhaust and Magnaflow X-pipes?

matstang03

Established Member
Whats up guys? Has anyone ordered Magnaflow Exhaust yet? If so can you give me the number or website? i would really appreciate it. Thankyou
Matt

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by matstang03
Whats up guys? Has anyone ordered Magnaflow Exhaust yet? If so can you give me the number or website? i would really appreciate it. Thankyou
Matt

I got my MagnaFlows from partsshopper on Stangnet.com - there may be some cheaper ones out there, but I could credit card it and service was excellent.

matstang03

Established Member
How do you like the Magnaflow Exhaust? Both performance and sound? Did you get both Catback and X-pipe, because i think i am prob gonna go for both of them.
Matt

matstang03

Established Member
hey Jim, thatnx for the info, i appreciate it. Did You get the x-pipe also? How much did that run? I haven't heard what Magnaflow sounds like, but i have heard good things, are you happy w/ the sound and performance?
Matt

nicetry

Established Member
Magnaflow exhaust

Full Throttle Performance does not only handle the Bassani Exhaust but we also handle:

Magnaflow
Flowmaster
Borla
Dynomax
Gibson
Pacesetter
Ravin
Rhino
FRPP
JBA
Hooker
Heddman
Holley
Edlebrock
And anybody else
However we do NOT handle Mac Products!!!
Please feel free to call us with all of your mustang performance
needs! 317-821-8455 :beer:

lifter213

Established Member
I have a Bassani X pipe w/cats and the Magnaflow magnapack catback on my 2K GT now and i love it. Once the cobra gets here i'll be getting the Magnaflow X pipe maybe without cats and the Magnaflow catback. I love the sound :)

Users who are viewing this thread