Where did AM go?

drh_5.0

Established Member
I tried to contact 3 different AM members so far in hopes of a discount code with no luck...Are they no longer part of SVTP?

If you guys are, can you PM me please.

Thank you.

blownby

Established Member
Same problems here....
I actually emailed them direct....
Never got a reply!
They answer phones and take money still!!
Just no damn discount

drh_5.0

Established Member
Yeah I feel that is pretty unprofessional on their end. At the very least they can either remove themselves from the forum, or respond on our threads they aren't doing discounts at this time.

$15k later in parts I bought from them, and I can't get a courtesy response.

drh_5.0

Established Member
I have been with them for over 5 years, I got to say they used to have AWESOME customer service. Over the last year or so they have gone way down hill. Their return policy even is ridiculous now. I plan on buying from LMR from now on.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I've been with them before they were AM. I did write customer service on a sale question last week and they responded in about 5 days. Not bad.

with Tax return season hitting, they could be super busy.

derricksmustang

Established Member
I tried to contact 3 different AM members so far in hopes of a discount code with no luck...Are they no longer part of SVTP?

If you guys are, can you PM me please.

Thank you.

So no discount code from AM.. They have been here for a while big disappointment.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
While I don't know anything about this, I will say that the other night I was screwing around on Facebook and wound up reading their recent reviews and they are getting hammered to hell about their service. It looks really, really bad on them. Like people not getting responses at all, or being told to bad. I have never bad mouthed them, and I have no reason to.......that being said on an off chance I had a conversation with one of the people who left a bad review and sent a PM to AMALEX here to see if maybe I could help them find resolution and he never responded to me.....not that it was his job to respond to me about someone else's issues, but it seems to be the common theme at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread