Where in BC do you guys buy your parts?

Tman

Established Member
Hi! I already introduced myself in the other thread, my question is-where do you guys get your parts locally? I just bought and installed Steeda shifter kit and CAI, now my next step is Steeda springs and exhaust although they are a bit pricey but I guess you get what you pay for.
I bought the parts from RTM and will probably do so again but any help would be great just dont want to deal with MOPAC,hehe!!
Thanks!

BOZpony

Slow Traffic Keep Right
Established Member
Hey Tman, if you want Steeda, check out www.steeda.ca, they're having a sale right now on certain parts. I've bought stuff from Mopac before, what turned you off about them?

Tman

Established Member
Hi! Sorry for the long past reply!! I forgot to reset my options and never got email notification! :(
Thanks guys! I will check the link!
In regards to Mopac everytime I go there it just seems like they are doing me a favor to sell anything, the same treatment gets my friend who probably dumped over 7 grand in toys just this year!
They over quoted me on a number of occasions and seemed to never wanted to make a solid deal, maybe its just my luck.
Thanks!

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
mopac is fairly expensive, however they have lots of stuff. best buy is not bad i hear as well. The service at mopac is not bad, theres this one guy who has a tall face kinda, really nice guy really helpful. i like summitracing.com myself, best prices and a reliable source. i got my flowmasters for over 150 USD less than from the actual flowmaster site! good luck

Users who are viewing this thread